New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its around 1.5k-2k.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    check my previous reply. tama si 1D, nasa ganung range, pero black lang siya, hindi pa body color.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    iba iba ang price ng ductail.

depende kung plastic, fiberglass, painted or not painted, at size..

pero yung sa Lancer maliit lang dapat. so kung plastic tapos painted, nasa 4-5k lang yan brader

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got my ducktail for an Altis in Banawe before for around 1K plus (rubber w/ 3M adhesive). Another P600 and it was in body color already.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ang ducktail ba eh yung tinanatawag na lip spoiler? Non functional naman kasi ang mga spoilers for most vehicles eh. Usually magpapalagay ka nito para dagdag porma ang ride mo. At ang alam ko sa spoilers are for RWD cars only. Yeah definitely go for the lip type to add looks.
    Last edited by Camgen6; April 17th, 2009 at 02:14 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    if you ask me, ducktails are better because of the clean look.
    for your pizza, i suggest get the EVO wing or GSR trunk wing, rather than double blades. for me, panget ung non body color stick-legs ng double blade types.

+1

For me, OEM spoilers, like the one above is alright since it jives with the body kit it came with the original design styling. Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't bolt-on an aftermarket wing - go ahead - just make sure that it sits neatly on the edge, not oversized like it was designed by Boeing for the 747 .

badbadtz.carlo made a perfect suggestion for a neat ducktail.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]Yup! Spoilers are still cool. Just don't over do it...[/SIZE]

I had my 1988 Maxima dressed with custom spoilers... my design. Not too flashy, not too modern, and not too aggressive. It must jive with your car's model. Tapos tinernuhan ko ng chrome set of mags & twin stainless exhaust pipes. Yung iba kasi basta may pera ay salpak ng salpak.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I believe that it is also recognized as a lip spoiler because of its low-rise styling. Yup, it's really more for aesthetics more than anything but heck, it sure adds good spice to an otherwise non-inspiring rear end :thumbup:

This is one of the best I've seen:

This one is from Mugen:

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Holy double posts batman!
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; April 17th, 2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: double post

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i never thought they were cool to begin with. if done properly, they're supposed to reduce drag and lift, but in most cases, the opposite usually occurs. plus unnecessary weight is being added to the car.
    Last edited by wren; April 18th, 2009 at 03:59 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Spoiler-is it still cool?