New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Just discovered site containing workshop manual and procedures for service mechanics, removal, disassembly, inspection, adjust and reassembly for Pajero specifically for those with 4d56 engine. The manual is from Mitsubishi itself. Though the manual is intended for 4d56 yet a good reference too for other engine model as the complete vehicle components were presented.

http://www.pajero.dn.ru/pdf/sport/

Enjoy diesel enthusiast and pajero lovers. Just hoping there is 4m40 reference too.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    hindi ako makapasok. must be my isp.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TY

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Ty 'dre. Sayang nagpa-amazon pa naman ako ng Haynes manual last week lang. $33 pa man din, tapos ang tagal bago ko makuha.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Excellent Info Field Master! Kaya lang I think this one's for the Strada and not for the Pajero.

The format looks exactly like my Workshop manual!!! (Yes folks, I have a set, kaya lang nga for gas engined Monteros, as it was sourced from the US).

If you want a copy of the Shop Repair manual i suggest you ignore chilton and haynes and instead browse www.helminc.com.

Yung sa akin 4 book set. I got it mga 2 years ago for roughly P11k excluding shipping

Pajero Workshop Manual