New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Thanks Doc Diesel, i really appreciate your help. I will be at your shop at 8am sharp on the 23rd of march if i think of anything more, i'll be sure to email you.

guys, ako rin, if you want to come to Gen. Santos, i will organize things for you to do. any of you scuba dive? or would you like some light offroading?

andy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    doc diesel::: thanks. hmmm...ano kaya yun "something" ? guess we have to go there to find out. ;)

luckytruck::: Thank you. Maraming divers dito si Ungas, ototmatic, happiman, just don't know where they dive :D
    Seriously, si tebs lang ang kilala ko dito na diver.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    "ako diver ako pag gabi kay misis hehe jowk jowk "

buti nalang may DC.org pips who can help you anytime and put some comments and suggestions like this problem :D

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, i am very grateful to the DC members kasi mabilis at magaling magsagot. Paano ba maging member ng diesel clud. this is my first time to own a diesel and so i need all the help i can get.

aqndy

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Punta ka mamya sa Dencios Banawe may meeting kami 2pm. Pasagot mo kay Prez Ungas ang plane ticket mo. :D

glenn::: naughty, naughty ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afrasay,
    with a road trip coming all the way from Manila should command something big.

di ba kayo dadaan ng visayas area?

Doc Diesel

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    the injection pump of my hilux looks like it needs servicing too. could any of you guys please recommend a shop in the vicinity of cubao?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    good question about the route. ano ba talaga ang route kung land trip from Manila to Davao? i know of a lot of people who have done it, pero di ko lang natanong. matanong ko nga.

andy

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    luckytruck,

taga davao ko <lanang>

from manila, you take the south luzon express way
    laguna - camarines - albay - sorsogon

take the ferry boat from matnog to allen, north samar

north samar - western samar

take the san juanico bridge to leyte

take the ferry boat again from maasin, leyte to surigao city

surigao city - agusan norte - crossing cabadbaran - san francisco, agusan del sur - crossing cuevas - compostela valley province - tagum city - davao del norte - davao city

approx 1900 kms nga viaje bay.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    wow, that's a long ride. but i'm sure it will be really fun kung marami kayo. i guess you just have to get the skeds of the ferry rides para di maiwan

andy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
pajero/Diesel experts, pls help me w my speed vs rpm issue