New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jollicockroach View Post
    hi everyone, i just got my Manual Montero sport last November 30. though i am still excited about my new car i just noticed the vibration on the stick shift. Which is not present on my honda city. I am not expert on cars but i think it could be normal in diesel engines. Let me know if i need to check this with the service center.

For me the third row seat is too low probably just 7 inches from the carpet and limited clearance from the 2nd row seat. But overall i am satisfied with my first SUV.
    It's normal.

And... all third rows for these ladder-frame SUVs suck... it's the limitation imposed by the frame, which doesn't allow the manufacturers to give a low floor to the third row.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Thanks for the feedback Niky. About my intial observation on the 3rd row seat, i would like to get this back since i just found out that the second row seat is movable and it can be adjust forward to free-up some space for the 3rd row. That is the disadvantange of not reading the manual and not exploring the features

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishi View Post
    please help me how to post a picture here?

Thanks!!!

Eto boss Bishi makakatulong ito para sa mabilis na transaksiyon ng posting pics and a lotsa FAQs.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/faq.p...b3_attachments

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/faq.p...faq_vb3_albums

HTH

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    boss yung sakin, 1st gear nya 40 kph, 2nd gear ndi ko sure pro 3rd gear nya 110 kph * 4,500 rpm

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    anyone already compared the torque, acceleration, performance of your GLX MT with GLS AT? when it comes to engine response, kaya bang sabayan ang 2.5 VGT AT? tagal kase ng VGT MT.. wala din MID. kainip na nag modify na po ba kayo ng center panel sa dashboard like for the 2din LCD?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    pwede sabayan since you control the gear but then you don't use it naman na makipagkarerahan. If you need to maximize always the power of your engine then better yun VGT

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sti043 View Post
    boss yung sakin, 1st gear nya 40 kph, 2nd gear ndi ko sure pro 3rd gear nya 110 kph * 4,500 rpm
    Anyone who can share their unusual top speed attained?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    which is cheaper sa fuel...GLX non VGT a/t or GLS-V a/t? thanks!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marlonyoingco View Post
    which is cheaper sa fuel...GLX non VGT a/t or GLS-V a/t? thanks!

Fuel consumption is almost the same between the two variant. It will depend the way you drive. I can easily get 13 k/ltr in my non gvt m/t

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ano ba ang badge ng non-vgt glx a/t? parang wala kasi ako nakikitang ganyan sa roads so far na may emblem ng glx ang emblem

it looks like we're going to get this variant. btw, wasn't able to inspect the spare wheel compartment thingy? how does it work? hindi naman siya mukhang takaw nakaw kasi galing sa loob iyong lever

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Montero Sport GLX 4x2?