New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by trukuneho888 View Post
    ska ngapala yung automatic maron syang fuelconsumption database saka leather seat na.and the difference is 100k wich is not resonable sna ganon nadin ginawanila sa manual
    sir, na compute mo na ba ang actual fuel consumption ng Montero mo? city and hi-way driving? In KM per Liter Diesel. Pwede malaman? TIA

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsoriano View Post
    sir, na compute mo na ba ang actual fuel consumption ng Montero mo? city and hi-way driving? In KM per Liter Diesel. Pwede malaman? TIA
    +1 on the FC numbers please.

for the 100k difference, 50k is for the tranny alone, then the stereo, and the MID/MFD(dash computer). the seats of the 4x2 GLS AT is fabric also same as GLX.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ska ngapala yung automatic maron syang fuelconsumption database saka leather seat na.and the difference is 100k wich is not resonable sna ganon nadin ginawanila sa manual
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format.

Read the RULES.

Ignorance is NOT an excuse.

Repeated offenses will lead to banning.
    [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I just got my Monty GLX last week and so far I'm impressed with the performance. The ride is terrific and it doesn't feel like I'm driving an SUV for it's size. I would recommend buying the GLX variant over GLS, unless you're only after the MID.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    i wish there would be a 3.2 M/T just like the Strada.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    i wish there would be a 3.2 M/T just like the Strada.
    I hope so..But i doubt about on that one.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    im a owner of glx manual variants of montero sports color white.para po sakin manaul is the best kc syempre mas safe i drive kc manual so u can use the engine brake incase lang dba sa automatic d pwede.wala nmn pinagkaiba sa automatic pag dating sa looks engine trans. lng nmn ata.ive change my cotton seat to leather kc sympre mas luxurios tignan pagka leather.
    You can use the automatic for engine brake too... [from D--> 2 --> L]
    Cons ng auto, mas makunsumo sa fuel
    Pros ng auto, palit langis lang,
    no need palit CLUTCH assembly at baba transmission
    Pros ng Manual, kaya mo push to the limit and engine

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I can't wait to have my MS GLX 4x2. . .

Bakit ganon? ang tagal nang next week pag binibilang mo ang araw, pero pag hindi mo pinapasin biglang next week na. . .

sana next week na para maylabas kona. . .

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    please help me how to post a picture here?

Thanks!!!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsoriano View Post
    to all owners of montero sport, 4x2 with manual transmission, we would appreciate very much if you will post your observations and review with your new ride. Thanks In Advance.
    hi everyone, i just got my Manual Montero sport last November 30. though i am still excited about my new car i just noticed the vibration on the stick shift. Which is not present on my honda city. I am not expert on cars but i think it could be normal in diesel engines. Let me know if i need to check this with the service center.

For me the third row seat is too low probably just 7 inches from the carpet and limited clearance from the 2nd row seat. But overall i am satisfied with my first SUV.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Montero Sport GLX 4x2?