New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aside from the transmission and GLX badge what are the other differences between the Montero Sport GLX from its GLS 4x2 sibling?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Stereo: JVC yun GLS, Alpine (no bluetooth) yun GLX
    Multi-information display (MID) yata ang tawag dun: meron sa GLS, wala sa GLX clock lang like yun mga 2009 model
    Lahat the same na.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May ABS dn ba sya?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    yes sir mayroon siyang abs..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by roydok View Post
    May ABS dn ba sya?
    yun lang po ang difference sa nabanggit ko plus the transmission
    additional is top speed GLS A/T is 164, GLX is 167
    I've been inquiring sa mga dealers and I already saw the actual unit and meron ako brochure nito

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    to all owners of montero sport, 4x2 with manual transmission, we would appreciate very much if you will post your observations and review with your new ride. Thanks In Advance.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boldventure View Post
    yun lang po ang difference sa nabanggit ko plus the transmission
    additional is top speed GLS A/T is 164, GLX is 167
    I've been inquiring sa mga dealers and I already saw the actual unit and meron ako brochure nito
    based on my own experience GLS can go beyond 180kph without any problems. a few days back i clocked in 181 kph recorded thru my GPS. This is one surprisingly fast and agile SUV for its size.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsoriano View Post
    to all owners of montero sport, 4x2 with manual transmission, we would appreciate very much if you will post your observations and review with your new ride. Thanks In Advance.
    im a owner of glx manual variants of montero sports color white.para po sakin manaul is the best kc syempre mas safe i drive kc manual so u can use the engine brake incase lang dba sa automatic d pwede.wala nmn pinagkaiba sa automatic pag dating sa looks engine trans. lng nmn ata.ive change my cotton seat to leather kc sympre mas luxurios tignan pagka leather.
    Last edited by trukuneho888; October 8th, 2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: wrong words

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by trukuneho888 View Post
    im a owner of glx manual variants of montero sports color white.para po sakin manaul is the best kc syempre mas safe i drive kc manual so u can use the engine brake incase lang dba sa automatic d pwede.wala nmn pinagkaiba sa automatic pag dating sa looks engine trans. lng nmn ata.ive change my cotton seat to leather kc sympre mas luxurios tignan pagka leather.
    thanks for the reply, still undecided as future SUV owner.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsoriano View Post
    thanks for the reply, still undecided as future SUV owner.
    ska ngapala yung automatic maron syang fuelconsumption database saka leather seat na.and the difference is 100k wich is not resonable sna ganon nadin ginawanila sa manual

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Montero Sport GLX 4x2?