New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 375 of 393 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3
    #3741
    Can I also get a OBD2 ELM327 adaptor at CD-R King? I have the "check engine light" on in my 2014 Montero. Otherwise where can I buy one in Cebu City. Thanks.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,790
    #3742
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    It's not like that. Sd card from avt ang kailangan. Any other sd card pag kinopya mo lang, may lines lines ang navigation. Useless din

    Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk
    I have used a CDR-King microSD card. Just follow instructions whenever you update your iNAV maps specific to your model and it works.

    Update Instruction

    Genuine OEM
    Last edited by roydok; April 23rd, 2017 at 01:01 AM.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,790
    #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by natsu View Post
    Can I also get a OBD2 ELM327 adaptor at CD-R King? I have the "check engine light" on in my 2014 Montero. Otherwise where can I buy one in Cebu City. Thanks.
    Not sure about this...

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3
    #3744
    Quote Originally Posted by roydok View Post
    Not sure about this...
    Thanks for the reply. Anyway my problem was a loose fuel cap. No fitted correctly by the gss station attendant at my last top up. I troubleshooted and re- seated. The ECU self reset after a few cycles.

    Also found the OBD 2 adaptor/reader on the net
    Can get for around P600 only. Tagay.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    12
    #3745
    mga masters, diko na makita sa thread kung anong exact model na K&N filter para sa monty. Pwede po b malaman? TIA

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,553
    #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyderz View Post
    mga masters, diko na makita sa thread kung anong exact model na K&N filter para sa monty. Pwede po b malaman? TIA
    iirc, k&n 33-2951

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    #3747
    Hi may problem ung montero namen (automatic transmission) minsan na naglloose ung gear nya. Dapat nasa 'D' sya biglang nawawala, as in blank gear nakalagay sa may odom. Then parang naka neutral status. Pag nagrebulusyon. Tumataas lang ung rpm. D umaandar. Ano po kayang problem nito. Or is there someone nka experience din ng ganito.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by myk 'd spyk View Post
    Hi may problem ung montero namen (automatic transmission) minsan na naglloose ung gear nya. Dapat nasa 'D' sya biglang nawawala, as in blank gear nakalagay sa may odom. Then parang naka neutral status. Pag nagrebulusyon. Tumataas lang ung rpm. D umaandar. Ano po kayang problem nito. Or is there someone nka experience din ng ganito.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Inhibitor switch. Pinagawa ko sakin kay sir zix. Pm mo lang

    Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,298
    #3749
    ^ i agree w/ bro dct

    Easy lang yan replace. I think i got mine for 5k a year or so ago
    Bro zix should have it as mentioned previously

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    12
    #3750
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    iirc, k&n 33-2951


    thanks sir!

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners