New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Weird. Sudden acceleration? Yung idle up will just kick the rpm by about 200-300 rpm when the aircon engages. Barely enough to make a "sudden acceleration".

I have a tip, it was provided to me almost 2 decades ago from the old tsikot and kotse days, when i was young and thought brand new cars are perfect....

"if your new car is giving you that much headache, sell it." ayun, di ko na lang pinansin and the car is still with is now still reliable. Looking back, maarte lang ako noon and have too high expectation.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if you test-drove three of them and all three drove the same way,
    chances are, it's probably "normal for the course".
    whether you decide to live with it or not, is up to you.
    heh heh.

and i agree,
    "nothing is perfect".

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Flooding the forum unnecessarily with your problems is not good ... Don't expect a 1M vehicle to have the same attributes as a 1.6M vehicle ...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Malimit ba? Nawala naman after mo off and on

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Not in my case...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    Most people that ask this ay mga baguhan talaga at wala pang alam sa kotse pero minsan may mga ignorante lang talaga. Best way to deal with it is to educate na lang kesa sagutin pa ng sarcasm.
    I totally agree

6. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by goodfather View Post
    Mga sir andami na binebentang used expander wala pang 1 year yong unit..ano po kaya main reason?
    I think there are several unresolved issues

7. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Ano ba yung standard ng fuel efficient vehicle? Most subcompacts like the City and Vios are fuel efficient. Something like 10 km/L for city driving routes for a petrol AT car is good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same with my experience

8. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in response to your query, my answer would be, "kaya naman. just as there are other, more powerful vehicles that can do it faster."
    but, as the vehicle is not yet in mass use here, all we can do is read reviewers' writes.

my nearer-the-metro gauge for "kaya-ness", is that short upward stretch of road one must pass thru, going to and from tagaytay highlands.
    a better answer for a newbie here... hehe

9. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Dami issues? Tulad ng?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

I don't know if this is an issue...

I'm driving a GLS Sport Xpander, km reading is at 12k plus already... then suddenly this appeared on the dashboard.. 'TRANSMISSION SERVICE REQUIRED"... It blinked and stayed until i stop the engine. When i start the engine it's gone.

Is this a big problem?

I called Mitsubishi and asked about this. They just said if it appears again, bring to to their service center.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Is this a big problem?

did you feel any changes in your driving? no shift shocks? if none maybe computer glitches, usually resolved after restaring the engine.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast