The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Yan! Ang dami nang pagpipilian!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hello,

whats wrong with Pajero standard Rockford Fosgate Sound System? Pangit ba sound quality?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    zinger is totally designed by the dealer of mitsubishi taiwan, only seen and sold in taiwan so far.it's a 5-seater cheap car, around 800~900k pesos only.

in fact, it's not a hot sale there since it's not fuel efficiency, "fake SUV/CUV" (pretend to be), and "product of Taiwan", they use AUV engine on a "SUV-like" car.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    in addition,

i just reviewed the forum in taiwan, they clarify that zinger uses truck's under chasis(challenger) and spacegear's engine.

but u can use 1.8L budget to buy a 2.4L car (AUV?SUV?CUV?)

and u get good space and trunk size.

only gas variant will be available.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB View Post
    promdi, why dont you consider using Rockford na 360.2.
    bro i also considered the rf 360.2 or Jl cleansweep. it would be great not to have 2 HU. havent auditioned both thats why I'm reluctant to buy one. I just got a pioneer 9800bt HU. atleast i can still use my ib100ii ipod adapter and CD changer.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by huangyenhao View Post
    zinger is totally designed by the dealer of mitsubishi taiwan, only seen and sold in taiwan so far.it's a 5-seater cheap car, around 800~900k pesos only.

in fact, it's not a hot sale there since it's not fuel efficiency, "fake SUV/CUV" (pretend to be), and "product of Taiwan", they use AUV engine on a "SUV-like" car.
    Kung totoo eto, yan siguro dahilan kung bakit hindi ito lumabas sa Pinas ng maaga, maybe they are planning to upgrade/replace the engine for Phil market? I'm not sure pero yun ang tingin ko

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Hello,

whats wrong with Pajero standard Rockford Fosgate Sound System? Pangit ba sound quality?
    no, di siya pangit, naka 2 way naman yung front, I'm into car audio kaya may hinahanap akong tunog.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    OK yan marami ng pagpipilian. More photo please.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    A well-placed source in MMPC has these to say:

- The new Pajero is not yet considered as being 4th Gen, since Mitsubishi utilized the same body shell, despite extensive interior and exterior modifications.

- MMPC is very confident that the new Outlander will perform better against the new CR-V and RAV4, especially with new features and competitive pricing. It will be on display at Glorietta from April 20-25.

- The Colt Plus hatchback has already been launched in Taiwan last March, which means that MMPC will have the opportunity to bring it to the Philippines. (see related thread)

- MMPC has no plans of phasing out the venerable Adventure AUV just yet; in fact, the 2007 Adventure model will be introduced within the month, reported to be sportier than the previous model, and it will also be on display at Glorietta.

Regarding the Zinger, there is a strong hint that it will be introduced here very soon, and that it will be officially known locally as the Mitsubishi Fuzion (parang Milo, ah ).
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 18th, 2007 at 04:28 PM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    wow and dame naman!!!looks like mitsu wants to be no.1 again..hehe. should have launched these vehicles earlier though

- the outlander will probably outsell the rav4 but not the crv.dame2 na nka new crv..kht panget

-woooooow colt hatchback!!bring it here!!para my kalaban naman jazzz

-anu kya itsura ng 2007 adventure!?sna CRDi na dn!!lipat nla engine ng strada d2..aus!!!..hehe pg crdi to nd better looking, it will still sell like hotcakes

-zinger vs innova vs carens na to!!

the key here for mitsubishi is proper pricing!!they have good vehicles..if the price is right jackpot na!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mitsubishi Motors Philippines formally unveils the Outlander, Pajero and Endeavor