Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Sa akin din po for MS 2011 GLS-V. rcrojojr*gmail.com

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hello po mga Sirs/ka-Monty!!!

Pwede din po ako makahingi ng security alarm manual (2011 MS glx). Email add ko po: KooL_JC*yahoo.com
    Sinubukan ko na mag-google wala ako mahanap na guide, nag backread na rin po ako, tinry ko mga suggestions, ayaw talaga.

Salamat po ng marami! (:

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerico Mamaril View Post
    Encountering the same issue below:

Help! 2014 MS GLX owner here. Car would lock using the keyless entry but would not unlock. Tried both remotes but same result. Noticed that the park lights does not blink when locking the car. Also, the alarm would make the arming sound every 30 seconds to 50 seconds. Not sure how to reset it. Tried pressing and holding the alarm button under the dash and turning the ignition to on. Nothing happened. Grateful for your responses. The only time the arming sound would stop is when I leave a door or trunk open. Thanks for your responses.

May i also request for a manual copy? Or how you able to resolve the issue for those who encounter also the same issue.

email: jericom77*yahoo.com

Thanks.
    Just now, im having these problem in my alarm. What was the solution sir? How did you get to fix it?

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hi, I need help on my Strada GLS 4x4 2007 central lock/alarm, I know the thread is about Montero alarm, just hoping that maybe anyone knows and can help. My keyless remote doesn't engage the central lock/unlock. It engages the car alarm but not the keyless entry. I have to manually use the key and open or lock the door. It was okay previously but when I had car serviced for maintenance to a local mechanic, when I got it back the problem occured. I asked if they know how to change it back but they don't know. They might have deactivated it without knowing. Hope someone can help. I appreciate it also if the alarm manual can be sent to me, my email is xcx953*gmail.com Thanks in advance!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Mga sir nagaalarm mag isa yung monty ko 2012 alam nyo b ano problema neto? Tnx

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Kapag nakapark ka lang and patay makina, either nakasaksak ung susi or wala, if u lock the driver side door from inside, nag-aalarm din ba sa inyo?

Gusto ko din sana kase nakalock from inside kahit nakapark ako for safety, kaso nagaalarm nga...

Malamang may nakafigure out na nito so pa-advise naman [emoji4]

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by typhoon View Post
    Kapag nakapark ka lang and patay makina, either nakasaksak ung susi or wala, if u lock the driver side door from inside, nag-aalarm din ba sa inyo?

Gusto ko din sana kase nakalock from inside kahit nakapark ako for safety, kaso nagaalarm nga...

Malamang may nakafigure out na nito so pa-advise naman [emoji4]
    My experience bro.,- if you lock the door from the inside (driver's side),- it would activate the alarm or security system, but will not trigger an alarm, unless you open a door.

While inside the vehicle,- did you try locking the doors using your remote? It should just do the above right?

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Havent tried locking from inside using the remote. I can try this.
    Locking manually kase from inside immediately triggered the alarm kaya nagtataka ako kung ganito din ba sa iba.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Most likely whether you lock from inside or outside, even with the remote, maa-activate pa rin ang alarm.

What you can do is lock from inside and when you're ready to get out, unlock with the remote so it won't trigger the alarm. You may have to have to open a window and hold the remote out.

If you're going to be moving around in the car, you should lock the door with the remote by pressing the lock button twice to get 5 chirps para disabled ang shock sensor.

You could also just leave you car on ACC mode so you can lock without activating the alarm. It probably won't drain your battery that much.

Last option is valet mode.

Mukhang pareho lang pala ang alarm system ng Mirage at Montero. I thought the Montero would have a more sophisticated alarm system.

Tapatalked

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi Sirs,

Anyone of you got a copy of the manual? Pa-send po sana ako: marunillo*gmail.com

TIA!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Mitsubishi Montero sport alarm