New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys,

What tires/mags/brands are ok for the Mistubishi Adventure? I'm about to replace my old tires, and I need your inputs.

I'd rather have no mods to the wheels. I'm currently using Toyo 195/70/R14 tires.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Goma? Bridgestone is hard to beat.

Yung alloys ba papalitan mo na din? Maganda sa Adventure yung mga tipong pang-kotse na design. Yung walang higanteng center hub.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    last year's transhow, mitsubishi had an adventure with evo iv lookalike wheels. it looked good.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede kaya low profile tires for the adventure. mga tipong 245/16r???? magdadagdag ka pa ba ng extended fender flares????

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Like what otep said, bridgestone is hard to beat. Try to get the ones made in Japan though, coz sometimes, for smaller rim sizes, they're made in Indonesia or elsewhere.

Should you upgrade to 15"ers, Dunlop LMRV506 (6 ply) tires are also ok.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up ko lang... kailangan ko din ng suggestions about this...

ano kaya nabili ni dieseler?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi Mackieboy,

I stayed with my factory mags (I'd rather spend it on new shocks), and got myself the Bridgestone B700, 195/70/14, made in Japan. So far ok naman sya. Temperature A, and I'm assuming since its the replacement (kuno) for the B70, its Treadwear is probably around 200, and Traction A. Also assuming na pareho ang tire pressure with the B70, around 44psi ang max. The B700 kasi has little sidewall data, unlike the B70 which is halos complete.

My Toyos by the way lasted around 53K (4 years old). Nagkaroon ng singaw ang isa, via crack in the tread. The rest are still usable, since di pa umaabot sa 'change tire indicator' band.

Mistubishi Adventure: Tires and Mags