New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 203 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    +1 ako dito.

ano kaya ang mga pros & cons ng lancer upgraded against the altis?
    can anyone convince me to go with the lancer upgraded instead of the altis? hehehe
    dont know yet.. days pa lang sa akin

altis - marami sa kalsada and taxi
    reliability and parts availability

lancer -
    limited or few... hehehehe
    price and discount
    2 airbags and disc
    low fuel consumption in a 1.6 engine....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    altis - marami sa kalsada and taxi
    reliability and parts availability

lancer -
    limited or few... hehehehe
    price and discount
    2 airbags and disc
    low fuel consumption in a 1.6 engine....
    agree ako dito.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I have my 09 lancer 1.6 glx invecs 2 CVT. ok naman ang speed, palaging 160 KPH but the power is less.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    hey guys, i would like to know kung may RALLIART sa pilipinas. what year sila ngrelease? thanks

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ganda talaga ng grill nitong upgraded Lancer. Very sporty.

The only con I can think of getting the Lancer compared to the Altis is resale value.

The fact na VERY OLD model na itong Lancer na ito will surely hurt resale value.

Wag naman po siguro Chery A5. Layo naman nun compared to Altis and Lancer. hehe

Also its nice to know wala ako nababasa na problema sa CVT ng Lancer. Being a CVT Outie owner myself, this brings some needed confidence.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post

abs equipped and 4 disc brake... sweet

DRIVE INSPIRED

Nice car! Thinking of getting one also. May abs ba ang 09 upgraded lancer glx or gls model? sa brochure kasi wala.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    yeah.... nasa manual...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sana this year makakuha din ako nito...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Grabe......... tipid sa gas...... imagine from imus, cavite going batangas city via tagaytay>tuy>calaca>lemery>santa teresita>Bauan>then Batangas city ( Break in ko ) then from Batangas city> star toll all the way to sto tomas>calamba>slex>GMA> carmona>dasma at balik ng imus ang consumo kong gas nsa around 600 lang....... tipid din talaga yan gamit ko yung CVT.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I was about to buy a new car - compact sedan A/T. My choices were Honda City 1.3, Toyota Vios 1.5G and Chevy Aveo 1.5. I didn't know that Mitsubishi Lancer GLS CVT 1.6 price is cheaper than the first 2 cars. I decided to get this sedan instead of a small compact sedan. I am going to get it by the end of May '09. Can you please post any downside of this vehicle aside from the power/acceleration at low gears. Thanks.

Btw, I am getting it at 745k. No discount but free insurance, chattel mortgage, lto registration, free mats and tint. Do you think the price is reasonable? And does anyone know if they also offer wrap-around body kits (front, rear and side skirts) and rear spoiler? I would prefer getting it at Mitsubishi casa just to be sure...

Lancer GLS/GLX CVT 1.6 2009 Owner post naman dito