New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    try mo 33/38 swabe na yan, at pag nagpalit ka goma dunlop R14 mas makapit kahit umuulan... [QUOTE]

thanks sir Eurie. sige susubukan ko yan. by the way, nakalimutan ko rin i-mention na defective yung jack na binigay sakin. kapag itinataas puro hydraulic oil ang lumalabas at hindi yung second tubing.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    my adventure so far wala namang problema.. aside from sabit ehehehe.. follow mo lang ang proper maintenance na nakalagay sa manual.. gls sport 2003 nga pala sa akin.
    ok pa ang hatak nya.. minsan may pinuntahan ang misis ko dala nya tumawag sa akin kasi di raw sya makaahon sa 50 deg. encline road.. kala ko sira.. yun pala dahil di lang talaga marunong pa magmaneho sa ganon asawa ko.. sabi ko stop muna sya tapos ulit sa simula. yun nakuha nya rin.. natakot raw sya kasi akala nya sira na..kasi raw puro ingay ng makina naririnig..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    buti pa gen1 GLS ko Frankosiz may rear wiper...its odd na yung ibang later models di nilagyan ng mitsu.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    [QUOTE=frankosiz]try mo 33/38 swabe na yan, at pag nagpalit ka goma dunlop R14 mas makapit kahit umuulan...

thanks sir Eurie. sige susubukan ko yan. by the way, nakalimutan ko rin i-mention na defective yung jack na binigay sakin. kapag itinataas puro hydraulic oil ang lumalabas at hindi yung second tubing.
    sa akin din sira na sa simula pa lang. magdala ka nalang ng crocodile jack ireserba mo nalang yung luma.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hello...

I'm from Indonesia and I have the Mitsubishi Adventure (in my country it's called Mitsubishi Kuda (Horse))... I dont know if both have the same specification but I know if it has the same model... my Mitsubishi Adventure (Kuda) is 2003 model... and the most different is that my Mitsubishi Adventure steering wheel position is on the right side (Right-Hand-Drive) and I drive on the left side on the road...

I just wondering if sometimes I could drive the Left-Hand-Drive version in my country.. ^^

nice to meet you all...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    Hello...

I'm from Indonesia and I have the Mitsubishi Adventure (in my country it's called Mitsubishi Kuda (Horse))... I dont know if both have the same specification but I know if it has the same model... my Mitsubishi Adventure (Kuda) is 2003 model... and the most different is that my Mitsubishi Adventure steering wheel position is on the right side (Right-Hand-Drive) and I drive on the left side on the road...

Mabuhay Z3RO!

It is nice to have someone from Indonesia chime in the forum.

Except for engine variants, shell garnishings, and local regulation laws, the Mitsubishi Adventure and the Kuda (just as the Jolie in Vietnam, Freeca in Taiwan) all share the same configuration.

Certain specification varies among countries in ASEAN and Asia that Mitsubishi markets what is called, the Dynamic Family Wagon (DFW). Here in the Philippines, the Adventure is in a segment called AUV (Asian Utility Vehicle).

If you have "adventures" that you can share owning and driving a Kuda, please do so...both positive and constructively negative ones. The driving habits, road conditions, and industry environment (with fuel prices, maintenance, and so on) in Indonesia may be different from that of the Philippines. It will be great for us to have exchanges about our experiences owning a vehicle of the same platform.

Cheers!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hello...

I just wondering if sometimes I could drive the Left-Hand-Drive version in my country.. ^^

nice to meet you all...
    Mabuhay! Welcome to tsikot, Sir!
    I'm just wondering how come you end up in this forum/site

In Indonesia what does "tsikot" means? if any.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hello

thanks for the warm welcome...
    Except for engine variants, shell garnishings, and local regulation laws, the Mitsubishi Adventure and the Kuda (just as the Jolie in Vietnam, Freeca in Taiwan) all share the same configuration. (AlbertB)
    Wow!! If so, then "Kuda" is only the right-hand-drive version of Mitsubishi Adventure... I dont know whether Mitsu itself build a RHD version or Mitsu Indonesia that build it.... mine is 2000 cc
    Certain specification varies among countries in ASEAN and Asia that Mitsubishi markets what is called, the Dynamic Family Wagon (DFW). Here in the Philippines, the Adventure is in a segment called AUV (Asian Utility Vehicle). (AlbertB)
    In Indonesia, Kuda is an SUV (Sport Utility Vehicle)
    If you have "adventures" that you can share owning and driving a Kuda, please do so...both positive and constructively negative ones. The driving habits, road conditions, and industry environment (with fuel prices, maintenance, and so on) in Indonesia may be different from that of the Philippines. It will be great for us to have exchanges about our experiences owning a vehicle of the same platform.
    Well... Indonesia road condition are awful... holes are everywhere especially in this rainy season... so I need to control carefully and slowdown when my wheels are going to enter the holes.... this is very inconvenience...
    Next, the gasoline... Indonesia has 3 kinds of Gasoline and 1 kinds of Diesel fuel... cheapest Gasoline is called "Premium" are sold for Rp. 4500/lt (1$=Rp 10.000) the middle class Gasoline is "Pertamax" sold for Rp. 5300/lt and the highest class Gasoline is "Pertamax Plus" sold for 5600/lt... I usually use "Pertamax Plus" or "Pertamax" in most occassion, so my Kuda's engine are still in great condition... but I kind of heard that Indonesian standard are far below international standard especially in gas pollution...

I had no negative driving experience since I think the negative is come from myself as the driver... the changing transmission (mine is manual) can become very unsmoothly to very smoothly depends on the driver.. the seats are just leather is too bad... the negative thing is... i might say the paint (mine are black-silver) that never look shining to me when I look it closely... and I kind of dislike the design of the rear part of the vehicle, which is look like an ambulance to me....

The most hardest part for me... is to change side when I first driving.... for over than 17 years, I always sat at the navi seat (mine is left) when in a car... so when I become the driver, I must change side, which not only mean you just change side, but also change view.. I can adapt the side, but hardly the view... sometimes unconciously I tried to obtain the navi view... this is a little dangerous.... perhaps I need the left-hand-drive version?

The most strangest part for me when I'm driving is, the transmission stick is on the left side of me so my left-hand unconciously much more involved when driving... (it's RHD of course so all driving activity can be done with just left-hand).. since I thought than all stick control must be on the right side like an aircraft..

Oh, my Kuda was about Rp. 208.000.000,- It's in rupiah, I dont know peso rate -_-
    I'm just wondering how come you end up in this forum/site (arvic)
    Google ^^ I interested to know what the original name of Mitsubishi Kuda, and that's how it started...
    In Indonesia what does "tsikot" means? if any.(arvic)
    Ummm... can you translate it in English or explain it in English?... I can tell you the same word in Indonesia if you do so....
    Btw, I wonder if Phillipino and Indonesia have same vocabs...
    Last edited by Z3RO; December 23rd, 2005 at 03:16 AM. Reason: wrong vocabs(?)

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ummm... can you translate it in English or explain it in English?... I can tell you the same word in Indonesia if you do so....
    The local slang 'tsikot' is merely a backward pronunciation of the Tagalog word kotse, which means 'coach' or 'car'.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; December 23rd, 2005 at 12:24 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    The local slang 'tsikot' is merely a backward pronunciation of the Tagalog word kotse, which means 'coach' or 'car'.
    In Indonesian, 'coach' and 'car' are two different words... so I go w/ the 'car'.
    In standard Indonesian, 'car' translated to 'mobil' (malaysian is 'kereta'). However, in my local language (I live in Surabaya), 'mobil' changed into 'motor' and we pronounce it 'montor'... and the slang is 'lomon' by adding 'lo' and delete the 'tor'. This is also the term used for those Car Fans that comes from Surabaya....
    I dont know the Jakarta Slang for 'mobil'... I think it should be different from 'lomon'... Indonesia local language are messy, even Jakartan dont know what we Surabayan said... so we must change our language into "standard slang" -_-

Ohh. I forgot to ask, how often did you check your "adventure" into the Mitsubishi Official Service? I just do it 1 time a year... the price is too high for me....('mahal' in Indonesian)
    General check up and setting is Rp 350.000,- (1$=Rp 10.000,-)... fortunately my Kuda didnt have so much trouble so I only pay for general check up...

Do you people already know the RHD visual version of "Adventure" (I mean Kuda's model, interior, and so on), if you dont I intend to upload the photos of my Kuda... I think the RHD and LHD are different... and when I do can you upload yours also....

And this is the story of Kuda in Indonesia.... Mitsu did a very bad job by giving name to this model as Kuda (Horse)... It's a good name w/ good concept, but in bussiness world it's a very bad name.... why?
    Maybe you know Toyota Revo.. It named "Kijang" (Deer) in Indonesia, and already produced with that name since 1980s, so it is a big brand... (the latest Innova is also named after Kijang)...
    "Kuda" is so much like "Kijang", both are conceptly fast animal though Kuda is for ride and Kijang is not, and both used as a named of a family wagon... However people look it as Mitsu wants to attack "Kijang" market and they compare it... and for such a big price, people think "Kuda" did not have a big room for family.. so it did fail... "Kuda" is always under the shadow of "Kijang"
    I just think if only Indonesia used "Adventure" as the name for the series... the history would've been different...

The latest Kuda is now an SUV, same categories as CR-V, X-Trail and so on...
    Last edited by Z3RO; December 24th, 2005 at 01:00 PM. Reason: forgot to ask

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
How are your "Adventures?"