New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by coolsurf View Post
    I have a 2014 GLX Montero. I wish to know if it has an rca out and how many? Im planning to transfer my sub from my other car this one with a mono amp. Anyone has setup their sounds using their existing AVT HEADUNIT for this model?

Thanks!
    kung walang sumagot,
    you can try google or the owner's manual.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Sadly it is not there and google gives random answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sadly it is not there and google gives random answers.

if you are the adventurous type and there are no other responders here, you might try pulling out the HU and see the behind.
    or, you can try the stores for the same unit, and request for a viewing of the unit's behind.

but wait ka lang. may sasagot din dito. it's such a popular unit...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Yup. I believe so. Gurus! Yuhoo.... hehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Walang RCA yung montero 2014 HU.

You'll need to use LOC (Line Out Converter) para makabit yung wiring to the mono amp.

You can buy it sa car accessory shop na nasa mall. Parang 400 ata yung converter.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I have a 2014 GLX Montero. I wish to know if it has an rca out and how many? Im planning to transfer my sub from my other car this one with a mono amp. Anyone has setup their sounds using their existing AVT HEADUNIT for this model?

Thanks!
    I'm thinking of installing an underseat sub too. You think this addition would greatly improve the sound quality of the audio reproduction bro?

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I'm thinking of installing an underseat sub too. You think this addition would greatly improve the sound quality of the audio reproduction bro?

Not much boss sa totoo lang but if space is an issue and hindi ka masyado maselan sa sound, maybe it would suffice.

One option i'm always recommending is to buy a quality seperates+deaden yung doors then tune sa EQ. Almost lahat na nagtanong satisfied na sa ganyang set up unless gusto mo "mas ok" yung sound which will cost exponentially na. Hehehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^Thanks for the insights bro. Medyo issue talaga ang space sir eh 😑

Actually may ganyan na akong under seat sub sa isa naming sasakyan at ayos na naman sa akin ang sound reproduction niyan. Pero aftermarket na h.u. nya at speakers. Nagpalita ako out of necessity

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^Thanks for the insights bro. Medyo issue talaga ang space sir eh 😑

Actually may ganyan na akong under seat sub sa isa naming sasakyan at ayos na naman sa akin ang sound reproduction niyan. Pero aftermarket na h.u. nya at speakers. Nagpalita ako out of necessity

Palit nalang din ng speakers boss

Kidding aside, since may experience ka na with the underseat subs, alam mo na pala what to expect sa sound.

But AVT head units tend to "filter" out sounds kaya you might not have the same sound experience with your other car which has upgraded HU and speakers.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Hello, need to ask a newbie question for montero users. I have a 2012 montero, will I be able to connect my iphone (iOS10.3.3) via usb lightning cable to the stock head unit? the headunit was recently updated. wondering if i can connect my phone to it, so it can play music while charging?

Asking po, because sa old car ko, i had a pioneer head unit, wondering if the montero 2012 headunit (AVT MMS i think) would be able to connect my phone like the pioneer headunit??

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast