New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi my name is Laura. I am a first time user. My husband works for the department of defense. He says that Stock Ticker Symbol: AGSI just got approved for a U.S. Communities contract. This could mean a lot of revenue for the company. My husband told my brother to buy as much as he can. How much do you think I should buy? This could mean TONS of Money

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    am not sure, but trust ur instinct.....if u got the nmoney....nows the time to invest.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by odis669
    Hi my name is Laura. I am a first time user. My husband works for the department of defense. He says that Stock Ticker Symbol: AGSI just got approved for a U.S. Communities contract. This could mean a lot of revenue for the company. My husband told my brother to buy as much as he can. How much do you think I should buy? This could mean TONS of Money
    just curious....why post here and ask us? wouldn't it be better if you just keep it to yourself and buy as much as you can if it means TONS of money for you? Stock ticker symbol AGSI.OB is down .02 right now. should i wait till it goes down another 0.10 before i buy? hurry up and ask your husband!!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fyi...this sounds like insider trading, which is a big no-no (i.e. you get a nice jail cell next to Martha Stewart) if you live in the US.

now, if this is an attempt to boost your stock price by starting a rumor on the internet, then that's highly unethical as well.

sorry if i'm being a doubter, but unfortunately that's the world of the internet nowadays...

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    now, if this is an attempt to boost your stock price by starting a rumor on the internet, then that's highly unethical as well.
    most likely. now, why would a first time poster give this info especially to a car forum that is based in pinas, which has nothing to do with stock trading here in the us. aahh...alam ko na...dami kse money mga tsikoteers!!!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Didn't you watch Boiler Room? Hehehe.

Sorry but half of the guys who post here do not trade in the US stock market. Heck I don't even trade in the Phil Stock Market, except for the Stock Trading Game.

OT: Guys you should try it, malay nyo you have the knack for picking good stocks pala!

http://www.pse.ph/html/STG/index.html

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by odis669
    Holy crap, don't let this great opportunity pass by. Sell your house, sell your car, heck sell even yourself, then get all the moola and buy stocks from this company, next time you post here probably you could be richer than Bill Gates, just don't forget me I just want 10 measly million US dollars so I can retire while I'm still young.

WTF, Mods am I in the MAC forum?

First Time Poster. Have a Question