New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I agree with you guys 100%. 1st time i go there i request to change my timing belt. Sabi ng epal na mechanic i need to wait 2 to 3 months cuz my car is Eclipse US Version. So what i did i go back home and research my parts number & i found out that the timing belt i'm using is the same timing belt to most of our local mitsubishi car. I buy all the parts, i drop by to a dirty & small shop & without aircon at the waiting area. But they do a GREAT job & they finish in less than 3hrs.

GANUN KA TANGA ANG TAGA CITIMOTORS MAKATI.

Always remember that.

Thanks
    NCM

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    sa Citimotors-makati ko pinagawa yung 10k PMS ko. i said sa SA nung pagreceive na same sa previous PMS lang na mineral oil ang gagamitin. nagulat ako nung babayaran ko ng synthetic ang nilagay. did not bother to argue with the SA kasi sayang lang ang oras, nagawa naman na din... note to myself. di ko na dadalhin yung montero ko for PMS sa citimotors-makati

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by domesday View Post
    sa Citimotors-makati ko pinagawa yung 10k PMS ko. i said sa SA nung pagreceive na same sa previous PMS lang na mineral oil ang gagamitin. nagulat ako nung babayaran ko ng synthetic ang nilagay. did not bother to argue with the SA kasi sayang lang ang oras, nagawa naman na din... note to myself. di ko na dadalhin yung montero ko for PMS sa citimotors-makati
    sir sa mitsubishi balintawak try nyo...maganda service at mura pa labor...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ganda pa naman ng sales agent ko dito

Ok maglabas ng unit dito kasi mabibigyan ako ng discount. Pero kapag PMS na di ko dito dinadala kasi nga pangit dito hehe...

Diamond Marcos Hway na lang. Tiwala pako sa gawa. Tsaka kita mo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    ngayon ko lang nakita tong thread na to. Totoo po ba. Citimotors Las Pinas ko nakuha unit ko, dito nlng ako sa makati ni-refer for service kasi malapit. Bali nakuha ko na yung first free 5k ko. Medyo skeptic na din ako kung totoo bang ginagawa yung sasakyan hehe. PEro balak ko pnmn sana bumalik sa 10k pms. nag pa paint job ako sa kanila, grabe, kala ko napakaganda ng resulta, yun pala madilim lang. pagdating samin, anak ng?! ang dumi, my mg bubbles pa na maliliit. may part pa na hindi napintiruhan. sobrang frustrated tlg!

Okay po ba kung sa citi motors las pinas ko nlng dalhin? Yung diamond po ba, kahit anu ginagawa nila? pwede ako magdala sarili ko oil? magkano po sa diamond ang service fee? malapit lang ako dun sa c5 branch nila eh.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Ask lang din po ako anong ok na mitsubishi casa around cavite area?

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by likot View Post
    Ganda pa naman ng sales agent ko dito

Ok maglabas ng unit dito kasi mabibigyan ako ng discount. Pero kapag PMS na di ko dito dinadala kasi nga pangit dito hehe...

Diamond Marcos Hway na lang. Tiwala pako sa gawa. Tsaka kita mo.
    Sir how much total discnt nakuha nyo? Saan dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hala sa Makati ko nakuha G4 ko. Hindi ko pa nakuha unit pero naka pay na ako reservation and will issue MC next week. In fairness ok naman dealer. Pero if the after sales service is bad, ok lang ba magpa PMS sa ibang dealers like Alabang or Manila Bay (yung malalapit samin). May additional charge ba yun? Thanks.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mystique26 View Post
    Hala sa Makati ko nakuha G4 ko. Hindi ko pa nakuha unit pero naka pay na ako reservation and will issue MC next week. In fairness ok naman dealer. Pero if the after sales service is bad, ok lang ba magpa PMS sa ibang dealers like Alabang or Manila Bay (yung malalapit samin). May additional charge ba yun? Thanks.
    wala, pili ka madami dealers dyan for PMS na mura

10. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dBoss View Post
    My Reason see the ff link http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=1#post1602449

I will do my 1000km at Diamond even if Diamond will ask for a labor fee -- pero sana hindi naman sila mag charge..

There is a comment from the 'best dealer' thread that your service waiting area is like a bat cave. I second the motion - put light para maka ilaw ang mga sagot ninyo sa customer ninyo..

Sa mga encounter ko sa Honda, Nissan, Gencars, Union-Caloocan, ngayon lang ako nasabihan na mag sign ng waiver to a product being used in the casa.. kaya
    NEVER KUNG PAPAHAWAKAN ANG MITSUBISHI CARS KO SA CASANG CITIMOTORS-MAKATI.

======
    I have a L-300, 2008 and a Strada GLX 2010.

I love the L300 versa van as a matter of fact, my current unit is my second. I sold my 1995 van and get another one in 2008. Since I am very much familiar with L300, it is being maintained in my suking at reliable gas station.

The Strada is a different case since it is CRDi already -- pang casa pa talaga. My Strada is partly owned by my company, it will be mine five years from now. Said car came from Citimotors-Makati, acquired through my company's purchasing group. Knowing our purchasing, I am sure, this dealer gave a good package and discount. Their service sucks though..

My 4x2 GLX is used only for work -- house-office-house. It is about 2 months but the ODO is still far from the 1000km mark. My family use the versa van when we go to Manila para maisakay si Lolo at Lola.

----
    I am greatly disappointed by how unprofessional this certain Cherry Tapallas is. Monday morning, I came and waited for someone to see my car and get a quotation for the parts that were damaged caused by a motorbike hitting my car behind. When she inspected my car, she didn't seem to be bothered by the poor lighting and I trusted that she would be able to see all the damages -- she mentioned the bumper needed to be replaced and a paint job for the scratch on the trunk, but failed to notice that there was a small dent on the trunk, which I was able to see the next day when I re-inspected my car for damages. She then went ahead and sent the quotation to the other party (person who hit my car) without cc'ing me despite my request to include me in all her emails to them as I want to be in the loop and know everything that is happening. She promised to send the quotation within the day without even asking where to send it -- I had to ask her how will she know where to send the quotation. While I was at the Insurance Department, I spoke to a lady named Sasha about acquiring a Certificate of No Claim. She said she will have it ready in two days, contrary to what this Cherry Tapallas told me that it was not possible to get the said certificate as I only have Compulsory Third-Party Liability. While in Sasha' office, I sent her an email to make sure she has my email address. I called her direct line multiple times after waiting all afternoon, and when I was able to finally speak to her past the office hours, she said she was going to send the quotation before leaving the office. Again, I waited and there was no email. So I called again the next day, multiple times, was put on hold for a long time, and finally was able to get a hold of Cherry. I told her about the small dent that I discovered, and she said she will resend a revised quotation to me and to the other party. Hours later and I have not received any email.I called AGAIN and she said she was currently sending the email. Obviously, I still haven't received any email containing the quotation I have requested on Monday. I don't understand how sending an email could take so much time. It is just so frustrating when you wait for something because you were told that it would come at a certain time but it doesn't. I even explained my situation as to why I was hoping to get the quotation right away. So upsetting!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Citimotors-makati (hindi ako magpapa service sa inyo)