New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Santa Fe comes first pag doon ka sa kumpare ko kumuha.. :naughty2:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    baka naman kailangan ng MSCP ng mga post para tumaas sa pageviews/pagerankings at tumaas ang Ad revenue sa Google Ads. Kaya may 30 posts per month rule.

The club needs maintenance money for the site you know. :D (whispers: and beer for the officers too)

but yeah forum posts count as metrics to maintain a car club membership is ridiculous.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by silverrain View Post
    baka naman kailangan ng MSCP ng mga post para tumaas sa pageviews/pagerankings at tumaas ang Ad revenue sa Google Ads. Kaya may 30 posts per month rule.

The club needs maintenance money for the site you know. :D
    ^^^ Our webforum is free...& yung rule hinde "30-posts per month".

MSCP Webforum:
    www.monterosportclubphils.com

MSCP Yahoo! Group Home Page:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/monterosportclubphils

MSCP Yahoo! Group Emails:
    monterosportclubphils*yahoo.com
    monterosportclubphils*yahoogroups.com

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Anyways, relax lang kami sa MSCP WebForum. Thank you very much TSIKOT.COM! You're the best!

MSCP Webforum:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by silverrain View Post

The club needs maintenance money for the site you know. :D (whispers: and beer for the officers too)

but yeah forum posts count as metrics to maintain a car club membership is ridiculous.
    sir try mo muna mag mscp bago ka mag react to know everything pangit naman na mag bitaw ka ng mga words agains us ....our webforum is free we dont ask dues for the maintenance of our site

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    the thing was,after 2 months of absence in the MSCP forum, I was able to create a new topic, after a day na banned ako bigla. So my thread is running without me knowing the feedbacks from the members. They should have banned me the time I logged-in para di na ako nag create ng thread pa. Parang insulto ba ga?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    the thing was,after 2 months of absence in the MSCP forum, I was able to create a new topic, after a day na banned ako bigla. So my thread is running without me knowing the feedbacks from the members. They should have banned me the time I logged-in para di na ako nag create ng thread pa. Parang insulto ba ga?
    ^^^ We are not definitely insulting you. Ganito lang yan...na-momonitor lang namin kung ang isang inactive member or/ 30-post rule violator kung nag-post or nag-log-in siya. Hinde system generated ang Proboards na automatically i-t-temporarily suspend yung isang member kung nag-violate ng 30-post rule.

In your case, nung nag-post ka noon, na-check ko na you have less than 30 posts. That's why I have "temporarily suspended" your account. You can request for reconsideration at the shoutbox...if you still want to join our club...

MSCP Webforum:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    [QUOTE=drivensteven;1571882]^^^ We are not definitely insulting you. Ganito lang yan...na-momonitor lang namin kung ang isang inactive member or/ 30-post rule violator kung nag-post or nag-log-in siya. Hinde system generated ang Proboards na automatically i-t-temporarily suspend yung isang member kung nag-violate ng 30-post rule.

In your case, nung nag-post ka noon, na-check ko na you have less than 30 posts. That's why I have "temporarily suspended" your account. You can request for reconsideration at the shoutbox...if you still want to join our club...QUOTE]

I did yesterday, but na snob ako, how sad!
    It's ok, i respect your rules. i can always rely to tsikot members. Here, we can have them all, from science to finance to mechanics to politicians to music lovers, to food lovers, to girls lovers,

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah wag mo na i-force yung issue sir bongliza. Mukang ikaw pa yung nag mamaka-awa at desperado... The Montero Sport is a very common car these days even without joining a club lots of people can help you. The Strada Club people (who are very friendly by the way) can also help you since essentially its the same car...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    [quote=bongliza;1571893]
    Quote Originally Posted by drivensteven View Post
    ^^^ We are not definitely insulting you. Ganito lang yan...na-momonitor lang namin kung ang isang inactive member or/ 30-post rule violator kung nag-post or nag-log-in siya. Hinde system generated ang Proboards na automatically i-t-temporarily suspend yung isang member kung nag-violate ng 30-post rule.

In your case, nung nag-post ka noon, na-check ko na you have less than 30 posts. That's why I have "temporarily suspended" your account. You can request for reconsideration at the shoutbox...if you still want to join our club...QUOTE]

I did yesterday, but na snob ako, how sad!
    It's ok, i respect your rules. i can always rely to tsikot members. Here, we can have them all, from science to finance to mechanics to politicians to music lovers, to food lovers, to girls lovers,
    ^^^ Are you ej0206? We responded to your request. Please read the shoutbox. Kayo naman gusto niyo na mag-response kami kaagad sa mga request niyo...We also have work..Hinde kami parati nakatutok sa computer namin...hehehehe :p

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Bakit ako na banned? (in MSCP forums)