New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    My car was only 3 weeks old nung binangga ng jeep. Heavy dent at tiklop yung pintura sa front right panel and bumper. And to make things worse yung traffice enforcer doon pa sa bonnet pinatong yung papel at nagsusulat. Ayun nadagdagan pa ng fine scratches!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    way back 2007, our vios was just 2 days old in our hands, i have to drive it in the flood to go to my ex's house because its her mother's funeral service.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Saktong 1 month and 2 days ung Lancer GLS CVT, namalengke ako at hindi nag supermarket, ayun nahulog sa isang butas sa drainage ung likod na gulong tapos may nakalabas palang 3 bakal... ayun sira ang gulong ko kaya I had to use my spare tire... Wala pa akong pamalit ksi di na pde magawa ung isa... nag check ako at nag range ng 2.5K-3.5K ang gulong... sayang at pang leather seat na sana... HAAAAAAY...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    eto naman badtrip moment ko sa van ko nabangga ako ng CHEER LINE BUS sa edsa sapul ang tail light ko plus angat ang trunk door ko sa likod... august last year..tapos nabaha nung ondoy pinagawa ko lahat lahat 28k...15k naman sa bangga kasama na 2 brand new tail light at palit ng trunk surplus plus pintura
    wala pa diyan pameryenda sa gumagawa at sa abala at gastos ko na pumupunta sa shop

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Ako naman, my MS was released 1st of April 2009, was very happy to drive it everyday until i have to go back abroad on the 18th to be away for 3 months.. I asked my younger sister to take a look and even drive it if she feels comfy to do it.. (my wife didn't know how to drive it yet ) and so my sister did and i was very happy because at least my MS will not get stuck in the garage by just running the engine alone.. And my sister gain more confidence in driving it in the metro.. But she was much relying on the "beep beep" sound when backing before she learn that she already hit something without the backing sensor's crying sound beeping.. Ayun basag ang tail light sa rightside and ang daming gasgas sa corner at rear bumper dahil sa nakausling kahoy at yero hehe.. .. Less than a month old pa lang siya.. (naniwala tuloy ako sa kasabihan "aaahhh.. babae pala nagda-drive..kaya pala eh.. tsk tsk.." so, toto nga kaya? hekhek.. may mga memo pics pa naman ako nung damages, ayoko na ngang tingnan hehe..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    When my car was one week old, I gave a colleague a ride. Both of us just came from the shipyard after a major ship refit. Both of us were wearing our coveralls. Well you guess the result....from white seat covers naging black hahahahaha.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I was not able to bring the car home on the day of the purchase. I have to postpone it for the following day because of crappy work on the tint....

9707:electricf:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    The very first among many:

My five day-old pickup (didnt use it one whole day prior pa), nagcrack windshield.<I didnt know if it was hit or really defective to begin with. I didnt see it getting hit and I just cant believe that im driving for more than 8 years, and never was the car im driving got hit in the windshield. then there i was driving a less than a week old, my-first-brand-new then bham!>

The vehicle died on me from thereon, hahaha

"Hear that, that's the sound of my enthusiasm-for-my-new-car getting hit by a rock"

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    hay! tricycle naman ang nakabangga sa akin. service road papuntang FTI northbound. ang damage ay yung left passenger door, wheel cover, at baka di kayo maniwala, punit yung goma ko sa likod, left side! ayun, naka "confine" na. tuesday ko makukuha.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    3 week old civic fd na ondoy

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
bad trip moments on your newly purchased car