New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 159 of 209 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2090
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Maybe the MMC wants to show the uniqueness and styles of their lights for better visibility at night like the success to the 3rd gen montero sports.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by montro View Post
    Maybe the MMC wants to show the uniqueness and styles of their lights for better visibility at night like the success to the 3rd gen montero sports.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
    it's not a "maybe"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    First time I saw a non GLS Xpander.

Sobrang pangit ng wheels!!! Uminit ulo ko eh haha.

GLS is the way to go talaga.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    it's not a "maybe"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    The grill is actually what makes it eye catching, it entices you to take a second look.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    First time I saw a non GLS Xpander.

Sobrang pangit ng wheels!!! Uminit ulo ko eh haha.

GLS is the way to go talaga.
    What are the differences between the GLS AT and GLX Plus AT ? Didnt know they had different sets of wheels actually.

Is the Active Stability Control, Traction Control and Hill Start Assist really a BIG PLUS for everyday driving? If it is then they should have made this available across all variants and not just the Ultimate or Sports versions.

But going back, yeh with barely a 40k difference I would probably end up going with the GLS AT myself.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KcireReaver View Post
    hindi maganda ung placing ng mga lights nya

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk
    Mukhang ok naman. Unless it doesn't serve its purpose or nakakasilaw sa kasalubong.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    For me the front lights design of the Xpander is very good overall.

-Headlamps provides very good illumination at the front especially when upgraded to LED.

-Fog lamps provides good illumination at the sides. You can notice it looking at the blind spot window glass of the A-pillar. Upgrade to Yellow LED and its much much better side illumination.

-LED park lights crystal like strip maangas tingnan. I dont know if you agree but this highlights the Xpander at night. Its get your attention somehow. But I agree medyo mahina yung LED sa park light. Sana nilakasan nila konti para mahighlight lalo yung ganda ng design.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by siuu3ci View Post
    For me the front lights design of the Xpander is very good overall.

-Headlamps provides very good illumination at the front especially when upgraded to LED.

-Fog lamps provides good illumination at the sides. You can notice it looking at the blind spot window glass of the A-pillar. Upgrade to Yellow LED and its much much better side illumination.

-LED park lights crystal like strip maangas tingnan. I dont know if you agree but this highlights the Xpander at night. Its get your attention somehow. But I agree medyo mahina yung LED sa park light. Sana nilakasan nila konti para mahighlight lalo yung ganda ng design.
    i am curious.
    have you determined, if the led upgrades are causing the oncoming motorist to squint?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Mukhang ok naman. Unless it doesn't serve its purpose or nakakasilaw sa kasalubong.
    what I mean is the led drl ba un sa taas? parang out of place.

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am curious.
    have you determined, if the led upgrades are causing the oncoming motorist to squint?
    Yup using the brightest ones around 13000+ lumens you often get that hibeam flash response upfront especially on uphill/downhill hehe.. but with those 10000 is ok. This is true with any vehicle not only with the Xpander