hi guys! about my import pajero 2.5, we are the 2nd owner of this vehicle and we don't have any problems regarding the conversion from right to left etc. well, the problem is that the aircon when switched "on", and were at cruising speed (i.e, expressway or an open stretch of road) the aircondition cools the cabin so well even when the sun is at it's peek.

But why when I encounter traffic jams, or when the vehicle was kept idling in a couple of minutes with the aircon "on", the blowing air will become warmer untill it doesnt have any more coldness left in it, so how I wish I avoid traffic jams especially during afternoons when the sun is at its peek, the heat really breaks up my head. but the coldness returns when I pour running water to the condenser and the radiator,

How could this happen? It seems that the onboard temperature gauge on the dash seems to follow, is it malfunctioning? sometimes it reads 41c even to 60c! when the reading is at 30c to 40c, the aircon performs so well, but during long traffic jams, it reads 50c to 60c! by this time the aircon is useless unless i pour water to the radiator and condenser. As far as I know, the monitor was supposed to monitor the outside air not engine temp.

Our vehicle was serviced regularly and we follow intervals of having serviced/cleaned the airconditioning system, the aircon shop adviced us that we can transfer the condenser away from the radiator underneat the vehicle so it will run cooler. Do u think guys this is a good solution? pls help me! Tnx!

godspeed!