New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I ask my agent and she told me they cannot make me a temporary plate I should get one outside.
    you can insist and see where it gets you, or you can contact third party makers who are only too happy to get your money in exchange.
    ang dami sa labas, although i have not haved the reason to contact them.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Speaking of temporary plate I have seen quite a few temporary plates which are color yellow. Is this allowed? probably waiting for the LTO license plate they put up yellow plates maybe for visibility purposes.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Yellow plates are for public utility vehicles ...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I ask my agent and she told me they cannot make me a temporary plate I should get one outside.
    May bayad kasi pagawa sa dealer akala siguro nung SA cya mag aabono. Pero responsibility nila mag issue ng temporary plate number, kasi kailangan ng name ng dealer nakasulat sa temporary plate.

Pwede ka din pagawa gamit ang mas makapal na plastic para matibay at tumagal yung sa dealer kasi manipis. Follow lang format na authorised ng LTO.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    May bayad kasi pagawa sa dealer akala siguro nung SA cya mag aabono. Pero responsibility nila mag issue ng temporary plate number, kasi kailangan ng name ng dealer nakasulat sa temporary plate.

Pwede ka din pagawa gamit ang mas makapal na plastic para matibay at tumagal yung sa dealer kasi manipis. Follow lang format na authorised ng LTO.

Okay. WIll ask again with my dealership regarding the temporary plate.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    A friend of mine recently bought a Fortuner G A/T and I don't like it everything inside and out looks just to bare and even pricier than Monty A/T. I told him he should have gotten the Monty instead and it is 100k lower than Forty.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    A friend of mine recently bought a Fortuner G A/T and I don't like it everything inside and out looks just to bare and even pricier than Monty A/T. I told him he should have gotten the Monty instead and it is 100k lower than Forty.
    Bihira pang magbigay ng discount.
    So most likely 200k price difference ng monty vs fort.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Bihira pang magbigay ng discount.
    So most likely 200k price difference ng monty vs fort.
    Yep this is the first time that I really check the Forty G in flesh. If he really likes the Fortuner then a V variant would be much presentable.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Yep this is the first time that I really check the Forty G in flesh. If he really likes the Fortuner then a V variant would be much presentable.
    IMO the V is what the Fort G should have been(and the V be more like a 2.4 Q), Removing the coolbox on the refreshed fortuner G felt a bit too much when the Innova has that barring the J.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
4th Gen Montero Sport (2023)