New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiela05 View Post
    What to do pag nagasgas yung ilalim dahil sa gutter. How much would it cost to fix it?
    i'd take a good look at it, to see if bare metal has been exposed.
    if bare metal has been exposed, i'd clean it and paint it, to prevent rust from starting.
    an ordinary brush, and good paint is fine. anti-rust paint, if you have.
    kahit anong kulay. sino ba naman ang sisilip diyan para inspectionin?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2020

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    nice lockdown videos.
    "don't be swayed by the title." watch and learn, and make your own conclusions.
    heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I think I've shared the first video earlier

Yes, the Mirage is NOT a good car... I've rented it twice (CVT) and best mileage I can get was less than 10km/l on a highway! (yes, also posted somewhere earlier) Also a deciding factor why I did not get one.

Pero to some, especially first time car buyers/first time brand new car owners (especially during it's local introductory price). It's not a bad car. My ex-staff bought one and tuwang tuwa sya up to now... She's even part of a local Mirage group...

It's honestly nice to see Mitsubishi give the Mirage a facelift to match their other cars which now uses their "Dynamic Shield"

What amazes me the most... is that the Mirage CVT is actually more expensive (now) than the Vios XE CVT

5. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I think I've shared the first video earlier

Yes, the Mirage is NOT a good car... I've rented it twice (CVT) and best mileage I can get was less than 10km/l on a highway! (yes, also posted somewhere earlier) Also a deciding factor why I did not get one.

Pero to some, especially first time car buyers/first time brand new car owners (especially during it's local introductory price). It's not a bad car. My ex-staff bought one and tuwang tuwa sya up to now... She's even part of a local Mirage group...

It's honestly nice to see Mitsubishi give the Mirage a facelift to match their other cars which now uses their "Dynamic Shield"

What amazes me the most... is that the Mirage CVT is actually more expensive (now) than the Vios XE CVT
    Kabebenta lang po namin ng Vios nmin umabot din ng 10yrs mura na din nmin binenta kasi kamag anak din nmn ung bumili. Ang daming sakit din ng ulo dinanas ko dun pero ewan ko napamahal na din kasi samin ung sasakyan. Nung kinuha nga smin ung sasakyan napaiyak pa si misis. Pinagtatawanan ng mga anak ko hehe! Plano namin bumili xpander eh. Sa pg sesearch ko ng mga review sa xpander nakita ko lang yan mga review s mirage kaya nashare ko. tanong lang po bakit di kaya ibalik ng mitsu ung dating lancer nila?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cocopoo9 View Post
    Kabebenta lang po namin ng Vios nmin umabot din ng 10yrs mura na din nmin binenta kasi kamag anak din nmn ung bumili. Ang daming sakit din ng ulo dinanas ko dun pero ewan ko napamahal na din kasi samin ung sasakyan. Nung kinuha nga smin ung sasakyan napaiyak pa si misis. Pinagtatawanan ng mga anak ko hehe! Plano namin bumili xpander eh. Sa pg sesearch ko ng mga review sa xpander nakita ko lang yan mga review s mirage kaya nashare ko. tanong lang po bakit di kaya ibalik ng mitsu ung dating lancer nila?
    i am curious,
    what are the sakits ng ulo ng binigay ng vios nyo?

from what i remember,
    mitsubishi phased out the lancer from their product line.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am curious,
    what are the sakits ng ulo ng binigay ng vios nyo?

from what i remember,
    mitsubishi phased out the lancer from their product line.
    The first 2 generations of vios are built like a tank. The 1st gen had its major repairs only 2015 with a suspension overhaul and an overheat in 2017 due to the fan conking out. Compression is still good up to now. Never had a problem other than that since bought new in 2003.

The 2nd gen never had a problem too. Just a suspension job after 6 years from new and clutch replacement.

Yung 3rd gen ang mabilis masira ang fan and may kalampag even when new. And malakas sa gas.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    The first 2 generations of vios are built like a tank. The 1st gen had its major repairs only 2015 with a suspension overhaul and an overheat in 2017 due to the fan conking out. Compression is still good up to now. Never had a problem other than that since bought new in 2003.

The 2nd gen never had a problem too. Just a suspension job after 6 years from new and clutch replacement.

Yung 3rd gen ang mabilis masira ang fan and may kalampag even when new. And malakas sa gas.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    They really don't build durability in anymore. I hang on to them old cars, too.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Landed #1....[emoji17]
    Here Are The 1 Most Reliable Foreign Cars Of 22 (And The 5 Worst Ones)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Landed #1....[emoji17]
    Here Are The 1 Most Reliable Foreign Cars Of 22 (And The 5 Worst Ones)

i am now confused.
    what does "reliable" mean to them?
    the links do not mention premature vehicle malfunction or breakdown as a feature of the vehicle...

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
2020 Mitsubishi Mirage and G4