New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    still no news if we'll see the facelifted version locally...

All-new Mirage isn't in Mitsubishi business plan | Autoindustriya
    probably the mirage/g4/attrage might drop it in the mitsubishi lineup in the coming years...they are too focused on utility vehicles right now..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Mitsubishi PH to launch facelift Mirage G4 this month

Finally, Mirage got a facelift!

Still same engine.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Mitsubishi PH to launch facelift Mirage G4 this month

Finally, Mirage got a facelift!

Still same engine.
    Sana ~700k pa din after discount ang top GLS. Ito or Brio V na ~630k after discount, para sa commuter car.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    to mirage g4 owners,
    may i ask you narrate your driving experience?
    i am considering getting one, but i am afraid it might be as matagtag as my wigo, etc, etc...
    i prefer one's experience, based on a longer time period, than the usual test-drive.
    test drives are exciting times kasi, such that i tend to overlook the minuses and emphasize the pluses.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    to mirage g4 owners,
    i am considering getting one, but i am afraid it might be as matagtag as my wigo, etc, etc...
    i prefer one's experience, based on a longer time period, than the usual test-drive.
    test drives are exciting times kasi, such that i tend to overlook the minuses and emphasize the pluses.
    My grab experience sa g4... I give it 0 stars lol.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    why naman zero?
    didn't you get to your destination in one piece?
    heh heh.
    but input appreciated, po.
    selamat.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 8th, 2021 at 06:11 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    to mirage g4 owners,
    my personal experience (but I don't own one). Its too soft, as in sumasagad yung rear suspension if loaded with 5 adults with luggage.

I've read some suggestions to upgrade the rear suspension, kaso I don't want to make such upgrades on a brand new car.

I think it will work for me kung ako lang gagamit plus an occasional 2nd passenger.

Its not for me. (although I also find the Vios too sluggish)

*rented GLS CVT

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Wow, must be a really bad driver. Sa Singapore dati, may rating sila na kailangan i-maintain to keep driving (I think 4.3), kaya bihira ako magbigay ng less than 5 stars.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    my personal experience (but I don't own one). Its too soft, as in sumasagad yung rear suspension if loaded with 5 adults with luggage.

I've read some suggestions to upgrade the rear suspension, kaso I don't want to make such upgrades on a brand new car.

I think it will work for me kung ako lang gagamit plus an occasional 2nd passenger.

Its not for me. (although I also find the Vios too sluggish)

*rented GLS CVT

Wow, must be a really bad driver. Sa Singapore dati, may rating sila na kailangan i-maintain to keep driving (I think 4.3), kaya bihira ako magbigay ng less than 5 stars.
    0/5 for the g4. Driver gets 5 naman. Hehehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    to mirage g4 owners,
    All new city nalang dr. Kahit yung entry level.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    to mirage g4 owners,
    I did not have one but I rode a Mirage G4 grab service and it is not as punchy as the 4 cylinder competition. Not just me that I observed the performance. It was the driver told me about the G4's lack of oomph.

As for the ride quality, it is similar to the current Vios.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
2020 Mitsubishi Mirage and G4