New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,027
    #1
    Mitsubishi finally gives us a look at the 2020 Mirage hatch and G4 sedan | TopGear Ph



    Both the Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback and Mirage G4 sedan will be launched on November 18, 2019, in Thailand.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #2
    Nakakasawa na.
    They all look the same.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,139
    #3
    I still prefer the pre-2016 "face" of the hatch. The design that's claimed to reduce drag coefficient. They should've stuck with that, imo.

    Muscular look on a wimpy car?

    Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,299
    #4
    Lahat na lang mukhang Montero. Dapat pati yung L300 ginawa na din nilang mukhang Montero para standard na.

  5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,420
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    I still prefer the pre-2016 "face" of the hatch. The design that's claimed to reduce drag coefficient. They should've stuck with that, imo.

    Muscular look on a wimpy car?

    Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
    ditto
    mas ok yun no grille hatch

    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Lahat na lang mukhang Montero. Dapat pati yung L300 ginawa na din nilang mukhang Montero para standard na.
    Sa susunod pati mga canter ganyan na din itsura 2020 Mitsubishi Mirage and G4

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,973
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Sa susunod pati mga canter ganyan na din itsura 2020 Mitsubishi Mirage and G4

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    it appears to be the industry standard.
    the various models of a particular brand, all have something in common, such that they do appear to be magkaka-mukhas.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,635
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it appears to be the industry standard.
    the various models of a particular brand, all have something in common, such that they do appear to be magkaka-mukhas.
    agree. kahit mazda i sometimes find it hard to distinguish models. baka kasi itong sa mitsu appears that they're riding the success of the design too much, too soon. sunod sunod ang facelift and sana medyo iba naman ang identity ng cars, SUVs/pickups, MPVs/vans, etc.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,027
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    I still prefer the pre-2016 "face" of the hatch.
    The "Shark Look Era" ng Mitsubishi 😁

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    25
    #10
    haha kahit ano namang sabihin nyo e marame padeng bibili nyan. once naging available sa market yan parang kabute yan na magsusulputan sa kalsada haha. katulad ng xpander

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
2020 Mitsubishi Mirage and G4