New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    That depends on the casa.
    Mas mura ang labor sa peak compared sa diamond.

Sent from my Z410 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks Sir!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Kelan kya sya magiging available dito? 2017? Kakarelease p lang kc ng 2016 model.

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    Just came across new Mitsubishi Mirage road test, the most fuel efficient cars in the market today. The makers has done some serious work on this competent hatchback. planning to have a look on this soon for my younger brother. This is how the new Mitsubishi Mirage feel | CarBay

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    What's the price difference po than the previous mirage? Did it increase in all its variants?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    not sure if this is OT, but we just bought home a GLX HB CVT mirage. it's now a complete car with centralized door locks, power windows, allow wheels (except the reserve tyre). the head unit is also a monitor now, but it doesn't have GPS. that notwithstanding, does anyone know if i can watch a movie with this? it also has TPMS which seems to show that it can monitor the tyres' pressure...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    How is the performance of the mirage especially M/T when going uphill with full passengers?

I've tried the Wigo M/T with 5 adults and it's having a hard time to the point it will stall even on 1st gear full throttle, it stalls midway through the ramp.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    So the Mirage will be locally made since its part of the CARS program...

I believe this will be good for those planning to buy the Mirage since CARS require a 6 years "Model Life"

My question is... Since the Mirage will be manufactured locally (with government incentives) are we getting a better car? (more features) or a cheaper car?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    kamusta po handling ng 2017 mirage hb? plano po kasing kumuha by next week...

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by manilenio View Post
    not sure if this is OT, but we just bought home a GLX HB CVT mirage. it's now a complete car with centralized door locks, power windows, allow wheels (except the reserve tyre). the head unit is also a monitor now, but it doesn't have GPS. that notwithstanding, does anyone know if i can watch a movie with this? it also has TPMS which seems to show that it can monitor the tyres' pressure...
    2017 version po yan? Kumukuha din po kase ako ngayon ng glx cvt. Magdedeposit na sa monday.. Approve na sa banko.. Mahirap lang daw makakuha ng wine red na kulay..kaso yun talaga ang gusto ko..
    May foglights na din po ba ang glx?

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Localized but no announced price adjustment. Jusst like the montero, they will have to give massive discounts.

Mitsubishi Mirage Switches to Philippine Production

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast