New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EsYuBi View Post
    nabibitin ang steering in some regular two way road pag mag U-turn. anyone experience this issue? parang bitin yung kabig for a bnew car.
    what do you mean, po?
    it's got a 5.6 m turning radius...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hi. Mitsubishi GLS owner here. I have been following this thread because I have experienced the same issues. I hear a knocking thud sound on my steering wheel when turning and on uneven surfaces. Reported it on my 1000 pms but Diamond motors say it's normal which is weird. Any news on where to go for this?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ... and this is why the Toyota Fortuner will still outsell the Mitsubishi Montero Sport ... this and that hideous rear tail lights ...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    ... and this is why the Toyota Fortuner will still outsell the Mitsubishi Montero Sport ... this and that hideous rear tail lights ...
    will the gt 4x4 have more problems?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boybit View Post
    will the gt 4x4 have more problems?
    what problems are you expecting?

can you list all of them?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by righthook View Post
    Hi. Mitsubishi GLS owner here. I have been following this thread because I have experienced the same issues. I hear a knocking thud sound on my steering wheel when turning and on uneven surfaces. Reported it on my 1000 pms but Diamond motors say it's normal which is weird. Any news on where to go for this?
    Mine is may konting parang alog. Papalitan ng citimotrs las pinas. Parts has just been ordered. Wla nmn problem daw maski byahe ako. In fact nabyahe ko for xa to surigao last monday ok nmn xa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    I went to Mitsu last week and personally saw the memo/procedure gave by the HQ (probably memo from Thailand or Japan). Subject is "Reconditioning Procedure on Steering Lower Shaft of Montero QX with Knock Feeeling"

Ngayon naman problem ko may lumalangitngit sa steering wheel ko mismo.

Ayaw pa iconsider ni Mitsubishi na issue. As per customer complaints lang daw nila aaddress.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by pengmalups View Post
    I went to Mitsu last week and personally saw the memo/procedure gave by the HQ (probably memo from Thailand or Japan). Subject is "Reconditioning Procedure on Steering Lower Shaft of Montero QX with Knock Feeeling"

Ngayon naman problem ko may lumalangitngit sa steering wheel ko mismo.

Ayaw pa iconsider ni Mitsubishi na issue. As per customer complaints lang daw nila aaddress.
    Got mine reconditioned last week but the knocking sound is still there. Will bring it back to Mitsu Marcos highway for another round of testing on Monday and was advised to leave it for at least 3 days which sucks...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Kumusta na po ang issue na ito? Plan ko po sana bumili ng montero, well napapaisip ako if montero or altis ang kukunin ko nagaalangan tuloy ako dahil dito.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by YMT75 View Post
    Got mine reconditioned last week but the knocking sound is still there. Will bring it back to Mitsu Marcos highway for another round of testing on Monday and was advised to leave it for at least 3 days which sucks...
    Hi there, updates please?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast