New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 501 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    yes sir it has cable for back up camera. un headrest monitor lang ang wala at si winterpine lang meron nito.

sir you mean to say 8.7k ang damage mo for the headrest monitors..AFAIK sir, nakuha rin ni koy of carland un wiring for headrest monitors sa winterpine sa pakiusapan pa.

-------------------------------------

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

The original archived thread can be found at:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...77625&page=137
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 25th, 2011 at 12:49 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Md_alcapone

Would you mind posting photos of the backup camera you installed. PHP 2,500.00 is a excellent price vs 7+ that winterpine is quoting.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    Well it was on mine because the ipod cable was plugged into it and the audio out socket. It was the first thing I saw when I opened the glovebox along with the ipod holder.
    And there was light. I asked the agent about the black holder if there should be a remote for the Head Unit, he said it was a cellphone holder . I was curious why they would provide a cellphone holder. So it is actually meant to hold a iphone/itouch. lol

I prefer to use a 32gb usb flash disk to listen to music in the car, no need to go through Itunes.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    Md_alcapone

Would you mind posting photos of the backup camera you installed. PHP 2,500.00 is a excellent price vs 7+ that winterpine is quoting.

with night vision ang camera clear during night time...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thank you. I'll have to visit Tsikot soon.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by md_alcapone View Post
    with night vision ang camera clear during night time...

this is what carland is offering me at 2.8k and at tsikot for only 2.5k. sobra liwanag nga kahit gabi nyan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    And there was light. I asked the agent about the black holder if there should be a remote for the Head Unit, he said it was a cellphone holder . I was curious why they would provide a cellphone holder. So it is actually meant to hold a iphone/itouch. lol

I prefer to use a 32gb usb flash disk to listen to music in the car, no need to go through Itunes.
    Yes Slick50. it holds my iphone or her ipod perfectly. Well afterall there is an ipod cable there

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jol View Post
    thank you sir! anong car cover ang ok?

yung gamit ko pang innova
    pwedi rin naman ,mas mura na kaunti

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatio View Post
    Yes Slick50. it holds my iphone or her ipod perfectly. Well afterall there is an ipod cable there
    The iphone/ipod/itouch cable was in the glove compartment and wasn't attached. But I instinctively asked where the usb socket was.

Tomorrow I am planning to hook up my 120GB western digital passport and see if the HU can process that much songs/audiobooks/movies.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kutangbato View Post
    mga sir:

casa: headrest monitors(pair) = 15k
    winterpine: headrest monitors (pair) = 7.5k
    back up camera = 7k
    2 autoshops: same monitors brand from winterpine & casa (pair)=5.7K
    back up camera = 1.8k (clip on); 2.8k (plate both screwed on)

Kasama na installation dito po.

Note: the big problem mga sir, winterpine will not sell you the harness wirings/adapter for those monitors and camera if you will not buy it from them.
    I asked or complained it from my dealer SA and said to me "hinde na daw nila kasalanan un ( at dapat sa kanila lang bumili ng mga gadgets otherwise mavoid un electrical warranty. i told my SA, no problem with my electrical warranties, may warranty rin naman ako dun sa shops na bibilhan ko ng mga gadgets. (monopoly is the name of the game IMO).
    *kutangbato, what is the size of the headrest monitors, is it 7" or 9"? the 9" is quite pricey also even at winterpine araneta. For the rear camera, the one holed to the bumper really cost more.

Was also able to get the subout cable from a friend at Winterpine. Noticed a center out RCA as well on this cable harness, seems to be that our HU is 5.1ch ready. Next target is for the TV In cable harness. Another week of convincing needed...

Anybody knows what is the maximum USB size our HU can handle? Tried using my 320Gb drive but was not recognized. Also, tried playing Divx using USB, it was okay on the main monitor but there was no output on the headrest. Anybody able to do a workaround on this?

Page 1 of 501 123451151101 ... LastLast
2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [continued]