New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    There is an australian review where they experienced rack rattle. They didnt like it. They should have gotten a feedback from mitsubishi au.

Also going over thai forums..

Steering rack photos and discussion here. MITSUBISHI statement included here.

ว่าด้วยอาการที่เกิดกับ พวงมาลัย all new pajero sport 215-216 - page 1 - การใช้งาน ปัญหาของ All-New Pajerosport - New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Club Thailand

Steering shake
    พวงมาลัยคลอนเวลาขับ - page 1 - การใช้งาน ปัญหาของ All-New Pajerosport - New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Club Thailand

Several owners are waiting for replacement steering racks...
    Last edited by StockEngine; April 18th, 2016 at 04:59 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    the 2016 fort is problematic (the 4x4 variant). then the montero isn't spared. saan na yung mga SAs ng Everest? oh wait, may isa pa, how about the other SUV they labeled "underpowered," may problema din ba?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    the 2016 fort is problematic (the 4x4 variant). then the montero isn't spared. saan na yung mga SAs ng Everest? oh wait, may isa pa, how about the other SUV they labeled "underpowered," may problema din ba?
    The updated old gen suvs are all fine ie 2016 everest,tb,mux

These extra extra new ones are somewhat questionable.. 😕

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Ford Everest has steering and rear door quality issues.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

From local experience,- happens at what speed bros?

Wow! Birthing pains indeed across all manufacturers....

Current Quality Assurance philosophy and focus should have identified and rectified these issues before the product is released.... Really!

Because Automotive customers are very demanding!

Pressure from their respective Management to release a product?

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.3K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Ford Everest has steering and rear door quality issues.
    Yep but on a random basis mine don't have those quality issues so as my 3 friends. It's more of a QA/QC lapses and not a technical one. Early on there was a reported tranny failure of a Titanium in Baguio, haven't heard again a repeat of that issue hopefully thats an isolated case.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    ilan na naka-experience dito sa ph?

using google translate. take note inaccurate translation.

From Mitsubishi Motors Thailand
    I would like NSC another or received. The details are as follows Already feel very new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport steering system is different from the original version. The new steering column has two floors, including the young. A special advantage is that in the event of serious accidents. Below is an example of a collapse. Second, the steering wheel will be demoted down immediately. Because the second floor wearing style casing makes the two-story slide down. The accident severely. In order not to hit the steering wheel, the driver's chest. Mitsubishi Corporation is Japan. He developed a new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport steering wheel, 4-way adjustable steering column, but the second floor and has shifted. The gap Called generation phase A series of steering Because if you tell some clients that I do not want to have a model or not? It can be done by linking them. But accidents up Set the steering column does not collapse, that the design of the company from the Mitsubishi model range, which is different. Positive / negative By the standards of the manufacturer on the road when driving on the highway. The vibration of the steering wheel is almost none. The rough road To feel the vibration in the steering wheel to the first reason is due to a series of steering wheel and a second floor large size tire with a tread pattern. Causing loose rock on the steering column. And vibrates vigorously runs up to the steering wheel slightly , and while there is a sharp left turn or a right turn uphill. Then suddenly you hear This is caused by the generation phase. Subsidiary of the steering column when the swerve. More or less Depending on the model in the series subsidiaries wheel of each car. If customers want to shake that resolve, the center can change to the new subsidiary. It was part of the original code after the change. The audio is also available, but may be reduced based on the generation phase. Or may remain the same, it is not.
    ========================
    ========================

Follow up post by
    Alex NPSC
    Administrator newpajerosportclub

Mr. Wong's money-spinning progress follows on from several members who have followed me for a while. Now Mitsubishi has acknowledged the problem then. I was in and out of Level 2 is the intermediate level. Nevertheless, the Mitsubishi i am not complacent in any way. Has sent executives And a team of senior technicians Mmth care of themselves. And I know the real issues of the case. And many people with symptoms, then I must say that these symptoms. It is not all just cars. But there are signs that parts suppliers have come out that day or that week. Rarely does the Easy said I was unlucky enough ... The problem seems to happen with not many , but now that I have peace of mind. The Mitsubishi parts that has brought me to the lab to be scanned for the bugs. And to define a specification to suppliers again. The new standard it should be. And how much valuable information , so that was another ... it is not like all the cars here. My nemesis was a little unlucky. It so happened that the debate in the Forum page. Why your car is not a car I Blakeney other goodies , this time I know that. There are two types of people who are a little 1. This may not be enough to get me a little bit, I could see no signs 2. A heavy hairstyle. That is the part that I do not have a standard. This is very much a minority. Probably in the hundreds of thousands of people who are not yet 3. A lot This group is the largest group. I'm happy ... Finally, I have to fix. I would answer that Mitsubishi will be carried out and clarify this matter as soon as possible. Because the parts that would be at the current lab based resin, and is just one piece of it. The problem is not a big concern I've driven cars Mitsubishi says that the brief. Petty only Provide !!! So Wish you peace of mind. Because of this problem, although it is not very large. Mitsubishi, but do not overlook it. But hasten to correct defects anecdote to the best cars. And what I would say I was taken yet. For someone like me to identify symptoms. Waiting thread I completed my mission I think I've had it. All insults are insults Phase I remember you guys have it. If it does not excuse what I did not do that. But please do not go to this house floorplan what he had problems with the car but we do not mind that he would not meet with a thank you.

source
    ว่าด้วยอาการที่เกิดกับ พวงมาลัย all new pajero sport 215-216 - page 1 - การใช้งาน ปัญหาของ All-New Pajerosport - New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Club Thailand

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Got My Gls recently, I noticed also the slight steering shake. More evident when passing thru uneven roads, even on speed bumps. I'm not sure if its steering feedback/road feedback. But definitely there's something of about it.

I raise this with my agent before releasing my unit. He told me they haven't got any complaints yet

Mitsubishi should release a technical service bulletin with regards to this issue. Since thai counterparts already acknowledged the problem also they've found the culprit.

Do others have some feedbacks from mitsu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ramiel17 View Post
    Got My Gls recently, I noticed also the slight steering shake. More evident when passing thru uneven roads, even on speed bumps. I'm not sure if its steering feedback/road feedback. But definitely there's something of about it.

I raise this with my agent before releasing my unit. He told me they haven't got any complaints yet

Mitsubishi should release a technical service bulletin with regards to this issue. Since thai counterpart already acknowledged the problem also they've found the culprit.

Do we have some feedbacks from mitsu?

Meron na ba fb group ang new monterp sport? Sana meron na. The more the stronger ang voice ng filipino owners.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ramiel17 View Post

I raise this with my agent before releasing mu unit. He told me they haven't got any complaints.

Mitsubishi should release a technical service bulletin with regards to this issue. Since thai counterpart already acknowledged the problem also they've found the culprit.

Do we have some feedbacks from mitsu?

Hindi ko magets, bakit sa dmax namin may vibration ang steering wheel every potholes, big cracks and rough pavements pero hindi ito normal sa Montero sport?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast