New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by den23m View Post
    How to lift mitsubishi L200 endeavor model 2003?
    Please help..
    Lifts? Marami naman options.. ironman4x4ph on fb should have a solution for you. Check them out.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mxmd View Post
    Hello po.. Newbie here. any one po using strada for daily city drive? Kumusta po experience? Salamat.
    Pickups are extra long and cumbersome in metro manila but it should be doable. What's your current ride?

Strada is the smallest and has the best steering for the city so it's a good choice..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Pickups are extra long and cumbersome in metro manila but it should be doable. What's your current ride?

Strada is the smallest and has the best steering for the city so it's a good choice..
    CRV po boss.. My company kasi has this car plan. They will give me 1.2M to purchase the car that I want. I dont want to buy a sedan na since Masyado mababa ang ground clearance and alam naman natin ang flood sa metro. Already researched na and walang matinong cross over for the price eange and masyado mahal ang SUVs. Strada now is giving great cash discount for GLS 4x2 AT. my concern is its drive comfort and daily city drive. Gas is not an issue by the way since libre din sa company. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    CRV po boss.. My company kasi has this car plan. They will give me 1.2M to purchase the car that I want. I dont want to buy a sedan na since Masyado mababa ang ground clearance and alam naman natin ang flood sa metro. Already researched na and walang matinong cross over for the price eange and masyado mahal ang SUVs. Strada now is giving great cash discount for GLS 4x2 AT. my concern is its drive comfort and daily city drive. Gas is not an issue by the way since libre din sa company. Thanks!
    Kia Seltos and Geely Coolray are at that price range and are easier to drive than any pickup, and also have raised ground clearance.

If you want a pickup though, I'd go for a Hilux, Navara, or Ranger over a Strada.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

as per reviews, The GLS 4x2 has the stability control and brake assist that are so required with these 2Ton pickups. The new thicker dampers puts it together with the Ranger when it comes to ride comfort. It comes close to the Hilux "indestructible" nature of "reliability".

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    you may want to watch this.....the winner is...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Kia Seltos and Geely Coolray are at that price range and are easier to drive than any pickup, and also have raised ground clearance.

If you want a pickup though, I'd go for a Hilux, Navara, or Ranger over a Strada.

Thanks for the input boss. bakit po kaya hindi strada? Any bad experience po sa city drive? My dad po both have navara and hilux sa province sa bulacan and was able to drive both po. I understand the choice of navara kasi sobrang sarap nya drive and comfortable sa passenger seat. Pero yung hilux kasi talaga sobrang ma tagtag po. kahit ako minsan nahihilo kapag nakasakay sa likod. Hehe.. thank you po.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Will check out seltos, boss.. Good feedback nga sa friend ko na nakabili.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks for the input boss. bakit po kaya hindi strada? Any bad experience po sa city drive? My dad po both have navara and hilux sa province sa bulacan and was able to drive both po. I understand the choice of navara kasi sobrang sarap nya drive and comfortable sa passenger seat. Pero yung hilux kasi talaga sobrang ma tagtag po. kahit ako minsan nahihilo kapag nakasakay sa likod. Hehe.. thank you po.
    In general, I would avoid pickups if you will only use them for city driving. The extra length is a hassle, so is the lack of a trunk. I had a Ranger before and went back to sedans for my next two cars. Would prefer a crossover or even a PPV over a pickup unless I'll be using the bed.

The Strada is a solid choice but I prefer the ride of the Navara and Ranger over it. I like the Hilux for its durability but I agree it's a tad too stiff for city driving.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    as per reviews, The GLS 4x2 has the stability control and brake assist that are so required with these 2Ton pickups. The new thicker dampers puts it together with the Ranger when it comes to ride comfort. It comes close to the Hilux "indestructible" nature of "reliability".
    Any ideas po sa comfort ng passenger sa likod, sir? Comparable po ba sa navara? tried to schedule test drive pero laging not available.. baka next week pa earliest schedule ko. Salamat.