New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 139 of 269 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2690
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rvee98 View Post
    hi everyone,newbie po and kakakuha lang namin ng monty gls v At...
    congrats sir on your new ride..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    good day guys,
    I'm planning a DIY installation of reverse camera. My question is: Anybody here have an idea if yung touch screen multi-information display natin is using a normal RCA jack or the pin type connectors for the reverse camera? TIA

Note: I have a strada by the way and posted the same inquiry sa strada thread. I just posted this here since we have same HU.
    rca jack siya, same sa mga gamit sa aftermarket head units. if by any chance nakabit niyo yung reverse camera pwede pasend ng pics on how you did the wiring? di namin mahook yung power source sa reverse lights kasi di namin alam pano idadaan yung wire pababa ng bumper eh

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    good day guys,
    I'm planning a DIY installation of reverse camera. My question is: Anybody here have an idea if yung touch screen multi-information display natin is using a normal RCA jack or the pin type connectors for the reverse camera? TIA

Note: I have a strada by the way and posted the same inquiry sa strada thread. I just posted this here since we have same HU.
    rca jack bro yung para sa reverse cam ng HU natin

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    rca jack siya, same sa mga gamit sa aftermarket head units. if by any chance nakabit niyo yung reverse camera pwede pasend ng pics on how you did the wiring? di namin mahook yung power source sa reverse lights kasi di namin alam pano idadaan yung wire pababa ng bumper eh
    thanks for the confirmation. Will post photo once i'm done w' it. I'm assuming that your going to install it also sa stada and not a monty. Well, all the ideas I've gathered is form the australian triton forum. nag pa member ako dun. Tons of info in that forum.

as for the wiring most of the aussie guys install the cam just beside whole na pinag insertan ng spare tire lever. then they run the wires thru the chassis. Ang pag pasok sa cabin is from that same wire intrance just below the passenger side seat(they have RHD) then under the scuff plates then thru the driver kick panel. so pag umabot kana dun usually madali na lang maitago yung wires papunta sa likod nang touch screen multi info display. Hope, hindi magulo yung expalantion ko i've also copied some of their(aussie guys) pics for my reference.

Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    rca jack bro yung para sa reverse cam ng HU natin
    thanks din sir zix, at least I dont have to buy an extra monitor/display for the reverse camera.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Mga katsikot Monty owners good am! After less than a week driving our 2014 GLs V AT inquire ko lang po if normal ba whisling sound after releasing the acceleration pedal. I have actually asked sir zixx nung nagpa egr blanking ako. And ge said its normal. The thing that worries me though is that GTv ang monty ni Master. Sorry was not able to elaborate the details nung tinanong ko si Master.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I suspected initially that maybe the 2014 muffler design is the culprit for such whistling sound. Sirs just wanted peace of mind hehe...hirap na kasi baka may maluwag pala sa kung saang part ng beloved monty engine namin. TIA guys for any inputs :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    good day guys,

RCA bro. Sa 2013

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rvee98 View Post
    hi everyone,newbie po and kakakuha lang namin ng monty gls v At...
    Pm m agad si mastes zix para sa mga mods.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex_Mari View Post
    Mga katsikot Monty owners good am! After less than a week driving our 2014 GLs V AT inquire ko lang po if normal ba whisling sound after releasing the acceleration pedal. I have actually asked sir zixx nung nagpa egr blanking ako. And ge said its normal. The thing that worries me though is that GTv ang monty ni Master. Sorry was not able to elaborate the details nung tinanong ko si Master.

normal yang whistling sound kapag nag release ng boost pressure pagbitaw mo ng gas pedal.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Para sakin i really like that whistling sound. . .