New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 585 of 585 FirstFirst ... 485535575581582583584585
Results 5,841 to 5,843 of 5843
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    the conversion is not difficult, pero making it look "clean" will be a challenge

tapos the Mirage platform is really bad, this car will only be good for drag racing.
    They should use Lancer instead. It will some have clearance issues on the transmission. The V6 engine has more power than the existing engine, although it is heavier.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    It's an Evo X chassis on top of Mirage's body.
    No it's actually not.

Check out the suspension orientation. It's completely different from the Evo X which uses conventional upright struts. On the Mirage R5 the shocks are actually angled backwards. It's a completely new bespoke design that has little to do with the Evo X aside from the Engine.

No Evo X shell here

I'm sure the Evo X strut tower isn't angled like this

Even the front struts are angled backwards. From a full on side view this is even more pronounced.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    No it's actually not.

Check out the suspension orientation. It's completely different from the Evo X which uses conventional upright struts. On the Mirage R5 the shocks are actually angled backwards. It's a completely new bespoke design that has little to do with the Evo X aside from the Engine.

No Evo X shell here

I'm sure the Evo X strut tower isn't angled like this

Even the front struts are angled backwards. From a full on side view this is even more pronounced.
    I've just figured, there's no Evo X floorpan and other parts there.. This is more like the GR Yaris and their rally versions. They took a Yaris chassis with some modifications and to adapt AWD.

Someday if Mitsubishi will response to Toyota's GR Yaris to create the ultimate Mirage...(Mirage Evo?)

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage