New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 587 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    Yung Mitsubishi Colt kase yung kasinlaki nung nabanggit mo. with 4 cylinders.

Etong Mirage, katulad to ng suzuki celerio, hyundai eon, and alto with 3 cylinders.

Nice!!! More choices!!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    magiging magkano kaya eto satin.syempre di pwede icompare yung baht kasi malamang may mga taxes pa yan

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    it looks like the yaris to me hehe

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Sana GL lang yung hub cap ang rims. Sana yung GLX ay alloy wheels na rin, gusto ko kase M/T.
    usually ba wala upgrade option from full cap to alloy wheels?

Same here, I like M/T but with Alloy wheels and rear spoiler which only available in the GLS model na CVT

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Excerpt from Philippine Star column about Mirage

The Mitsubishi Mirage: Coming soon from Thailand
    Updated June 06, 2012 12:00 AM

"Foreseeing a P500,000 to P600,000 price tag (Mitsubishi hasn’t decided on the actual figure yet, but Thailand’s selling range is THB380,000 to THB545,000) once we take delivery of the first Mirage units from Thailand, one can predict, with good reason as you’ll see later, that the Mirage will be a true category killer."

The Mitsubishi Mirage: Coming soon from Thailand - The Philippine Star » Business Features » Motoring

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    GLX AT = 460,000 baht (634,800 Php)
    GLX MT = 426, 000 baht (587,880 Php)
    alloy wheels na kaya to, at automatic ang window?
    foglights & rear spoiler - maybe wala pa.

3 trims lng pala ilalabas ng MMPC dito.
    alin kaya dito 1.2 GL M/T base, 1.2 GLX M/T , 1.2 GLX CVT A/T, 1.2 GLS CVT A/T and 1.2 GLS Limited CVT A/T.

My prediction is: 1.2 GLX M/T, 1.2 GLX CVT, 1.2 GLS CVT + locally sourced GPS found on current MMPC cars. Probably no need for the auto climate control of the GLS Limited to keep the price within the range mentioned at TopGear Ph.

I'm pretty sure MMPC will put the Mirage ahead of the game by offering the GPS at least on the top of the line variant! hehehe...

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    usually ba wala upgrade option from full cap to alloy wheels?

Same here, I like M/T but with Alloy wheels and rear spoiler which only available in the GLS model na CVT
    wait and see tayo on how the Product Planners will configure the Mirage for the local market... just a few more months nalang po... hehehe

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    tagal inip n ko

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase
    tagal inip n ko
    Mismo, want to know the price na, kya hesitant p din ako bumili..... I hav my eyes on the S•••k, pero since lalabas si Mirage, waiting mode muna =p

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nrthstr View Post
    Mismo, want to know the price na, kya hesitant p din ako bumili..... I hav my eyes on the S•••k, pero since lalabas si Mirage, waiting mode muna =p
    ano sir yang tinutukoy nyo, Eon ba yan, hehe.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage