New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 30 of 585 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 5843
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    151
    #291
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    may confirmation email na ba dumating sa registration? iregister ko kase ngayun sa newmirage.ph,.
    Still a negativ on my end, sa inyo dyan?

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    525
    #292
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    Siguro wala DVD/LCD/bluetooth/GPS yung ibebenta dito sa atin,
    LTD edition mirage Thai Price 536000 = 720K pesos

    Price ng GLS CVT here ay Php638K.

    Sa FC wala pa magconfirm, wala pa yata local media testing from plant. Ano po ba ang FC ng rio 1.2?
    I have the full specs of Mirage came from my SA at meron lahat yang nasa itaas (DVD/LCD/bluetooth/GPS). I also notice that both GLS MT and CVT have the same specs highlights but still to see is to believe.

    Na-check ko na ren yung color na gemstone gray mica in actual, same sya ng gray mica ng montero which is great. That's exactly the color i want.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    525
    #293
    Quote Originally Posted by nrthstr View Post
    Still a negativ on my end, sa inyo dyan?
    negative din mukhang wala confirmation yung system.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    766
    #294
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    I have the full specs of Mirage came from my SA at meron lahat yang nasa itaas (DVD/LCD/bluetooth/GPS). I also notice that both GLS MT and CVT have the same specs highlights but still to see is to believe.

    Na-check ko na ren yung color na gemstone gray mica in actual, same sya ng gray mica ng montero which is great. That's exactly the color i want.
    actual mirage unit sir? san makikita? thanks.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    525
    #295
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    but the hatch is 1.4 gamma with 4A/T. Kung yung base 1.2 kappa w/ 5M/T in sedan form, its a different story. It can be a better choice than the mirage since it can give more metal for the money, better inside and out. But if it is the 1.4 gamma, i would stay away for now, until a proper fix for ECU for euro 2 detune comes out. It sucks to have an econocar that consumes fuel like a SUV.
    here's Mirage direct competition; Celerio, Sparks, Eon/i10 and Picanto. Among the 4 i think Mirage has more cool stuffs to offer.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    525
    #296
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    actual mirage unit sir? san makikita? thanks.
    No actual unit sir. My SA just gave me a copy of Mirage specs, i think it came from mitsu itself since detalye yung info.

    Regarding the color, meron montero kasi sa showroom na Gray mica yun daw mismo yung gemstone gray mica na isa sa kulay din ni mirage.

    My SA will inform me if meron na sila unit na dumating for display.

  7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    242
    #297
    Same here wala rin confirmation email, wala nga siguro. Ginawa ng SA ko, niprint nya yung lumabas na page saying "Thank you for joining in our promo". Dun na ako pinagregister mismo sa office nila, wala rin masagot sa tanong ko kung may dadating ba email sa akin.

    Good to hear na Tranny lang pagkakaiba ng GLS MT at AT. One thing rin, na yung mga model unit ng mirage will be displayed by schedule this September in every dealer. Eto siguro yung green color last PIMS. Follow up nyo na lang sa nearest dealer nyo kung kelan schedule sa kanila.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    766
    #298
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    here's Mirage direct competition; Celerio, Sparks, Eon/i10 and Picanto. Among the 4 i think Mirage has more cool stuffs to offer.
    right. i meant if you can live with bare features, and M/T, the larger and IMHO, the better looking Bare Rio (598k) will be cheaper than the Mirage GLS CVT * SRP. yun lang, it lacks all the safety bits. the added features of mirage naman the one i only find convinient through daily use is the Smart Key/push button start. yung Auto-Climate minsan mas prefer ko manual lalo na pag pinakikielaman na ng Auto-Climate yung air recirculate. bigla nalang kukuha ng hangin from outside. yung GPS/touch malamang chinese din yan. nothing spectacular. and sometimes, pangit pa ng sound than stock HU.

    reserved a savanna white GLS CVT. none of the GLS Exclusive colors appeals to me.

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    766
    #299
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    No actual unit sir. My SA just gave me a copy of Mirage specs, i think it came from mitsu itself since detalye yung info.

    Regarding the color, meron montero kasi sa showroom na Gray mica yun daw mismo yung gemstone gray mica na isa sa kulay din ni mirage.

    My SA will inform me if meron na sila unit na dumating for display.
    ok sir, thanks .

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    525
    #300
    regarding sa sound, it is worth mentioning na yung GLX - 2 speakers lang while GLS have 4.

    and about the GPS/Touch, most if not all electronics are now made in china even Apple products known for its touch system were made in China.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage