New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 145 of 584 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 5834
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    292
    #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstan View Post
    Sure na ba na applicable yung 15k worth of accessories into cash discount? so 40k all in all cash discount? Kahit Bank PO allowed dn? or kapag in-house financing lng applicable? thanks!
    di pa sure pero 2 mitsubishi SA na ang nag-confirm dito sa thread.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    22
    #1442
    My SA confirmed it to me as well. She said 40k discount can be applied even for Bank PO
    Quote Originally Posted by rene_tagle View Post
    di pa sure pero 2 mitsubishi SA na ang nag-confirm dito sa thread.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    53
    #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFleur View Post
    My SA confirmed it to me as well. She said 40k discount can be applied even for Bank PO
    Sir, san SA mo? last time i asked my SA from Citimotors Valle Verde kase hindi daw pede maconvert e. Pero sabe nya shou would most likely still give me add'l 20k discount

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    22
    #1444
    Probably that's one of the original terms for the promo. Pero base sa post ni kEnIcHi2905 eh mukang nabago yung terms/conditions. Then I sent my SA a txt for clarification regarding that and she confirmed that full 40k discount can be applied even for bank PO.
    My SA is from PEAK MOTORS Manila Bay Branch, btw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boch View Post
    Sir, san SA mo? last time i asked my SA from Citimotors Valle Verde kase hindi daw pede maconvert e. Pero sabe nya shou would most likely still give me add'l 20k discount

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,497
    #1445
    tanong ko naman..
    anong deal kapag full payment cold cash?
    nagtatanung lang..

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    250
    #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    tanong ko naman..
    anong deal kapag full payment cold cash?
    nagtatanung lang..
    Katulad deal sa akin at others here, a 40K cash discount & the standard freebies. CASH.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,497
    #1447
    is this 40K discount an outright discount from the quoted price? or are there stipulations...? what about LTO and insurance?

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    250
    #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    is this 40K discount an outright discount from the quoted price? or are there stipulations...? what about LTO and insurance?
    Outright discount po yan sa mga nagpareserved until Oct31, and nabasa ko dito maging 20k discount na lang para sa magpapareserve pa lang. Not bad! Pero yung LTO at compre insu di yata free.

    Almost everyone here are waiting na talaga! Kaya exciting... wag lang puros problem maririnig sa mga new owners, 2 weeks and counting!

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4
    #1449
    hello future mirage owners!

    lets form a club na, or meron na..

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4
    #1450
    club mirage...

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage