New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    drop in k&n filters are here

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sir ondoy2008 saan branch ng el dorado mo pinagawa? Ganun din problema ng advie ko. Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by suryc View Post
    Sir ondoy2008 saan branch ng el dorado mo pinagawa? Ganun din problema ng advie ko. Thanks.
    Regarding TOK Sound. Steering coupling nga yan. Pag remedyo, linalagyan lang nila ng plastic. Para hindi tumunog.
    But the best is to have it replaced. If your adventure is still under the 3year warranty, then replacing the steering coupling under warranty is free. As in Free, you just have to drive in and ask the service advisor to have your unit check and replace if needed.

But just in case the Adventure is not anymore under warranty, then you might as well replace the steering coupling.
    I got mine replaced by a friend in Manila. However, by appointment lang sya. The Mechanic is very well experienced. Look for Mang Endoy. I have mine replaced with a new steering coupling, damage is 7k inclusive of labor.

Will check with him if its ok to post his number here.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Question lang.

My dad bought a 9 seater Adventure.

Is it possible to replace the seats in the last row para maging 7 seater sya?

(If yes) where can I buy seats?
    Sir ice15 nakapagpalit na ba kayo ng third seats para maging 7 seater? If not yet I know the supplier of the OEM seats that supply them to Mitsu... Pero you'll need to replace quarter panel trims kasi un 9 seaters have 5 holes on the trim panels at pag nagpalit kayo 7 seater na meron 3 holes lang sa panel.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    drop in k&n filters are here

Sir zix888 saan kayo nakabili nyan at how much TIA

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345