New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 241 of 501 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    18
    #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstorm View Post
    Good day to everyone.

    I got my 2012 strada glx last jan 12 and so far im happy wiith it. I bought a spare tire lock because i read somewhere in this thread that the spare tire can be easily stolen. I also installed TopUp lid cover at miggyboy's so that i can maximize the use of my cargo bed.

    Yesterday, i took the pickup to mabini, batangas via nlex and star tollways and it performed admirably. I was pleasantly surprised with the fuel consumption: 11.66 kms per liter at varying speeds (max 140kms/hr). Parehas lang sa mits adventure although the strada has twice as much horsepower under its hood. I hope mag improve pa ang FC after the break in period.

    I'm thinking of replacing the mags and tires similar to those installed in the gls models. Or papalitan ko na lang kaya ng bigger tires using the stock 16 rims?

    Maganda yung unit na nakuha ko at walang problema so far. Hope it stays that way.

    congrats! how much for the top lid sa MB? panu mo pala na-compute ung 11.66k/liter? thanks!
    Lets enjoy our rides! Hoowah!

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    #2402
    deka 22, thanks.

    35K and top-up lid sa MB all-in. I understand this is way cheaper than carry boy.

    I computed the fuel consumption as follows: first i filled-up the tank full and then set the trip-meter to zero; after the trip. nag pa full tank ulit ako - 27.71 liters ang nakarga tapos 316.1kms and reading sa trip meter. I divided the kms travelled by the liters of diesel consumed and i arrived at 11.66 kms/liter. Di ko linya ang math but i hope i got the formula right. Yes lets enjoy our ride!

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    18
    #2403
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstorm View Post
    deka 22, thanks.

    35K and top-up lid sa MB all-in. I understand this is way cheaper than carry boy.

    I computed the fuel consumption as follows: first i filled-up the tank full and then set the trip-meter to zero; after the trip. nag pa full tank ulit ako - 27.71 liters ang nakarga tapos 316.1kms and reading sa trip meter. I divided the kms travelled by the liters of diesel consumed and i arrived at 11.66 kms/liter. Di ko linya ang math but i hope i got the formula right. Yes lets enjoy our ride!

    Thanks bro! la ako mkita picture nung top-up lid.. pde mo ba post pic nung ride mo? my prefered mags/wheels ka na ba? sabi d2 sa forum best size wud be 265/70/r16, 16x8 mags, +20 offset.. kahit walang fender flare, mjo lbas na konti ang tire sidewall, AYOS! kung my pera lang sana! hahaha!

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    #2404
    Quote Originally Posted by deka22 View Post
    Thanks bro! la ako mkita picture nung top-up lid.. pde mo ba post pic nung ride mo? my prefered mags/wheels ka na ba? sabi d2 sa forum best size wud be 265/70/r16, 16x8 mags, +20 offset.. kahit walang fender flare, mjo lbas na konti ang tire sidewall, AYOS! kung my pera lang sana! hahaha!

    naghahanap ako bro nung mags and wheels ng gls pero ok na rin sa akin yung 245 r16 kaya lang sobrang baba ang trade in ng stock tires na 205 kaya nanghihinayang ako. how about you deka22 nakapag palit ka na ng mags or tires? post ko later yung pics ng top up lid bro.

    wala rin akong balak pa mag palagay ng flares. parang mas gusto kong ilagay eh side stickers/decals. parang mas unique dating. saan kaya makakahanap nun? hanggang plano plano na lang muna ako bro, wala budet, haha.

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    98
    #2405
    Hello, ask lng po. Just bought 2012 4x4 strada automatic from peak motors edsa. Kaya po gusto ko malaman if yun free ba na floor mat at built in matting ay pareho lng? Yun free na floor mat yan ba yun built in matting? Para kasi Hindi free kasi kasama na sa loob ng strada. Naniniguro lang kasi peak motors eh at babae yun sales agent mahirap na. Nakalagay kasi sa freebies floormat Pero sabi yan daw yun built in matting. May free din po bang backup camera? Nakita ko po kasi sa sulit may backup camera aside from the gps navigation. Thanks po.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,957
    #2406
    dpat may libreng floormat yun sir hehehe yung built in na yun carpet yun hinde po floormat hehe.....halatang halatang bago yung ahente...hehehe balikan mo sir

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    986
    #2407
    Quote Originally Posted by haihuat View Post
    Hello, ask lng po. Just bought 2012 4x4 strada automatic from peak motors edsa. Kaya po gusto ko malaman if yun free ba na floor mat at built in matting ay pareho lng? Yun free na floor mat yan ba yun built in matting? Para kasi Hindi free kasi kasama na sa loob ng strada. Naniniguro lang kasi peak motors eh at babae yun sales agent mahirap na. Nakalagay kasi sa freebies floormat Pero sabi yan daw yun built in matting. May free din po bang backup camera? Nakita ko po kasi sa sulit may backup camera aside from the gps navigation. Thanks po.
    Do make sure the free floor mats have fastening holes sa driver side for safety purposes. If you have the option of choosing which kind of camera, pili-in nyo yung usual angled compact camera with infra-red. Para ma-mount sya in-between the rear license plate lamps at semi-hidden (http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...g?t=1285419048). Mainit kase sa mata ng magnanakaw ang license plate cameras. You may also choose to have the camera tapped to the license plate lamps so that you can reset the camera when reception becomes dim due to sunlight or headlights (just turn off and on the park lights). Eto kase ang problema sa infra-red; slow ang auto contrast.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    986
    #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstorm View Post
    deka 22, thanks.

    35K and top-up lid sa MB all-in. I understand this is way cheaper than carry boy.

    I computed the fuel consumption as follows: first i filled-up the tank full and then set the trip-meter to zero; after the trip. nag pa full tank ulit ako - 27.71 liters ang nakarga tapos 316.1kms and reading sa trip meter. I divided the kms travelled by the liters of diesel consumed and i arrived at 11.66 kms/liter. Di ko linya ang math but i hope i got the formula right. Yes lets enjoy our ride!
    Mag-improve pa yan, sir. I also average 11.5km/l (computed 9km/l for pure city driving with moderate traffic and with rpm around 1,500 tapos 14km/l for pure highway driving with rpm around 2,000). Ride is a 2010 GLX with 31x10.5r15 all-terrain (40 lbs each) wrapped on 15x9 alloy wheels (25 lbs each); over-all diameter and weight is same as the stock wheels and tires of a montero sport. The stock 205/80r16 tires on 16x6 wheels should yield more efficiency since it's lighter and has lesser roller resistance.

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    98
    #2409
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    dpat may libreng floormat yun sir hehehe yung built in na yun carpet yun hinde po floormat hehe.....halatang halatang bago yung ahente...hehehe balikan mo sir
    Thank you po sa info sir, sana ibigay sa akin yun free na floormat. Hinihingi ko kasi yun floormat bago ko iuwi yun unit sabi ng sales agent yan daw yun built in matting. Hehe

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    98
    #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Do make sure the free floor mats have fastening holes sa driver side for safety purposes. If you have the option of choosing which kind of camera, pili-in nyo yung usual angled compact camera with infra-red. Para ma-mount sya in-between the rear license plate lamps at semi-hidden (http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...g?t=1285419048). Mainit kase sa mata ng magnanakaw ang license plate cameras. You may also choose to have the camera tapped to the license plate lamps so that you can reset the camera when reception becomes dim due to sunlight or headlights (just turn off and on the park lights). Eto kase ang problema sa infra-red; slow ang auto contrast.
    Sir, optional po ba yun backup camera or free na sa unit?

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]