New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 180 of 501 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san dealer kaya pwede mag test drive ng strada ?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    good morning mga sir! im thinking of buying a strada glx-v 4x2 at,just have a few questions: how is the handling? fuel consumption? and i want to do some exterior mods,what tires do you recommend if i want large tires that is not so expensive but still quality,and do i have to change the mags or can i retain the stock? thank you and more power

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnykill View Post
    good morning mga sir! im thinking of buying a strada glx-v 4x2 at,just have a few questions: how is the handling? fuel consumption? and i want to do some exterior mods,what tires do you recommend if i want large tires that is not so expensive but still quality,and do i have to change the mags or can i retain the stock? thank you and more power
    i have a month old glx-v with 265/65/17 tires... went to baguio twice already via kennon road, fc is around 10-11km/l (manila-baguio-manila) thats with 3 mountain bikes at the bed w/c i think greatly affects the aerodynamics.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Average FC of mine is 9Km/L, city driving,stock mags and tires. Next week uwi akong province, matry ko fuel consumption pag long drive.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by trup View Post
    i have a month old glx-v with 265/65/17 tires... went to baguio twice already via kennon road, fc is around 10-11km/l (manila-baguio-manila) thats with 3 mountain bikes at the bed w/c i think greatly affects the aerodynamics.
    sir ano yung brand ng tire mo? yung handling ba is smooth? i mean,i drive kasi a mazda 3 2010 model na a/t,madali lang ba ang transition from car to pick up?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    sir ano yung brand ng tire mo? yung handling ba is smooth? i mean,i drive kasi a mazda 3 2010 model na a/t,madali lang ba ang transition from car to pick up?
    sir, the ride comfort and handling of the strada is close to that of a car, and not that of a truck. di po kayo mahihirapang mag adjust. plus, mababa ang minimum turning radius ng strada so di gaanong mahihirapang mag-maneuver

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010

At first maninibago ka talaga cause mas wider and longer ang strada, from sedan to strada it took me a week para makapag adjust.. Sa comfort naman at response ng engine hindi masyadong naglalayo sa sedan tsaka ang sarap ihataw.. Astig..!!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    +1 kay S'Synysterg and S'big_bonsai. Also came from driving a sedan to a pick up. Pag veteran driver ka na, madali lang po adjustment. Closer po talaga ang ride to sedan compared to other pickups, we also test drove other pickups kasi before buying. Just don't expect too much sir kasi pickup pa rin po ito. Once you get used to the higher driving stance, mas maappreciate niyo po ito more. Now when I ride a sedan medyo nanliliit na po ako. Remember lang po na the strada is longer and a bit wider compared to your mazda. Sedan like ammenities, handling and reponse naman po. I suggest you test drive rin po so you can compare for yourself. Paschedule po kayo sa mga ahente ng test drive, or better yet try to attend one of the EB's ng strada club. Mababait naman po sila, I'm sure you can ask someone to give you a test drive. With regards to the tire size, please use the search function na lang po of this thread since it has been discussed already, kasi if GLX stock mags mas makitid ng konti puwede ikabit na tires compared to GLS stock mags. Sorry can't remember the recommended safe na maximum tires puwede ikabit. Good luck Sir.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Mga broddie,pag GLS ano po ang maximum na tires na pwede ikabit sa kanya using a stock rim 17x7.5?
    thank you very much po!!!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    thank you mga sir! meron ba tayong contact person sa mitsu alabang? para sa kanya na lang ako magpa sched ng test drive

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]