New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 501 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by marlowem View Post
    Tagal din pala... Matatapos din 'yan sir, positive thinking lang hehe

Sir paano po sinusukat ng ganyan 'yung treadwear?

Aray! Bili na ng lock at kadena sir!

---Napabili ako ng kadena at padlock when I saw this post.. I JUST NOTICED THAT THE SPARE TIRE IS NOT THE SAME WITH THE ALLOY STOCK MAGS OF THE GLX

The spare tire is -- Steel annd regular rim, I have not checked the tire though but I think pero naman ng sukat ng stock tire ng GLX

Ganito po ba talaga? Kasi if not mag complain ako sa Citimotors-Makati or/and MMPC. Just asking for peace of mind.

TIA

-----------------------------------------------

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

Old thread can be found at:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=72560&page=99
    Last edited by ghosthunter; November 15th, 2010 at 05:23 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dBoss View Post
    ---Napabili ako ng kadena at padlock when I saw this post.. I JUST NOTICED THAT THE SPARE TIRE IS NOT THE SAME WITH THE ALLOY STOCK MAGS OF THE GLX

The spare tire is -- Steel annd regular rim, I have not checked the tire though but I think pero naman ng sukat ng stock tire ng GLX

Ganito po ba talaga? Kasi if not mag complain ako sa Citimotors-Makati or/and MMPC. Just asking for peace of mind.

TIA
    ganyan talaga ang spare tire

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    ganyan talaga ang spare tire
    Ayyyy salamat normal pala ito --- Thank you Mr. President; hope to be a member of the Club w/in the year.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_cykb24 View Post
    sir saan kayo nakabili ng mamba wheels????
    sir have bnew mamba kaya lang 16"

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shakatak70 View Post
    baka November available na yan... monitor na lang ang suking casa last year 2010 was released around October/November
    bro, have you heard of the official changes of the 2011 model? is it another facelift? or with additional features that we could utilize talaga..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^so far wala pang posted regarding the 2011 model....but rest assured this thread will be updated....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertobol View Post
    bro, have you heard of the official changes of the 2011 model? is it another facelift? or with additional features that we could utilize talaga..
    That I wouldn't know but for sure pag may changes either major or just a mere facelift our guys will divulge it in no time in this thread.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dBoss View Post

TIA
    steel rim lang pala ang spare? ang hinahanp ko pa naman yun mags din hehehe. mas mura lang pala kailangan ko kunin. sakto bukas sabado meron na ako ulit spare. san ba kayo bumili nang chain/cable and lock?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jojitb View Post
    steel rim lang pala ang spare? ang hinahanp ko pa naman yun mags din hehehe. mas mura lang pala kailangan ko kunin. sakto bukas sabado meron na ako ulit spare. san ba kayo bumili nang chain/cable and lock?
    Concorde, Blade, Ace, True Value, DIY, Handyman madami mapagpipilian dun.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Noob question lang -- nearing the 1,000 km mark and I am decided not to have my truck serviced at the place of purchase, Citimotors-Makati.

My plan is to go to any Diamond Shop -- free pa rin ang labor, right? I am slowly checking my Sevice Book, may nakalagay pala doon na free stubs --- free labor for the 1000km and 5000km PMs kaso may stamp pad siya na "Citimotors, Inc" --- None issue naman ito, diba? Just making it sure para I know what to expect of my decision not to go to Makati.

TIA.

Page 1 of 501 123451151101 ... LastLast
2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]