New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 116 of 501 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    38
    #1151
    Stumbled upon a nice set 20"s that you guys might consider.



    Good thing here is that TPMS sensors are included on the wheels, plus tires looks pretty new. Just click on the image for details.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27
    #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by tancho_kuhaku View Post
    Hi we have a chapter in Cebu already. Pls do join us Pmed you my number.
    pls dont be shy and hesitant, you guys are more than welcome to join! the more the merrier! isip bata din kami! hehe
    Hope for you guys to join us sa EB namin saturday lunch.
    Sunburst mango.
    What are the requirements to join your group? I had been reading this thread even before i acquired my pre owned strada glx and I find you guys very helpful.

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,933
    #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSilver View Post
    What are the requirements to join your group? I had been reading this thread even before i acquired my pre owned strada glx and I find you guys very helpful.
    Just attend a meet-up. (tomorrow Saturday March 12, 2011 12pm at Sunburst Mango Square)
    Pay P600 one time membership fee (we will provide club sticker and club shirt)
    Fill up application form

    And during the meet..just have fun..ask questions..share insights..konti picture taking..yan lang sir.

    last meetup ng cebu chapter..nag feed kami sa busay.

    Check this link of aftermath: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=49043&page=44

    also included there are some of the other chapters

  4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    664
    #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    please join us..



    kenny, hindi ko alam meron sat lunch..ikaw ha.hindi mo ako na text.. btw, i have two shirts sa car ko and 1 sticker..hindi ako sinabihan ni president kaynino yun.

    Pres, pa text kaynino yun
    Ral, sorry. pero i think there is really something wrong with my phone.
    naka group kasi kayo, send to many. wondering why some members didnt even replied, sabi daw nila they didn't receive any text daw, included ka rin...also sometimes if tatawag ka sakin number is incorrect, pinagalitan din ako sa office kasi they thought i changed number. maybe this is due to DIY reflashing of my phone last 3 months ago?

    Anyways sorry ral, wala talaga akong idea na hindi pala umabot sa inyo and to the other members.

    1 shirt is for Altec (Chris Co.)

  5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    664
    #1155
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Just attend a meet-up. (tomorrow Saturday March 12, 2011 12pm at Sunburst Mango Square)
    Pay P600 one time membership fee (we will provide club sticker and club shirt)
    Fill up application form

    And during the meet..just have fun..ask questions..share insights..konti picture taking..yan lang sir.

    last meetup ng cebu chapter..nag feed kami sa busay.

    Check this link of aftermath: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=49043&page=44

    also included there are some of the other chapters

    yes correct yung info ni ral! pls do join us kahit di ka mag member ka agad, just get the feel sa group. im sure you'll love it!

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    162
    #1156
    Hello mga BOSBs, may tanong lang po ako.

    In light of the recent increase of fuel prices, I've decided to try and drive conservatively usually shifting before 1500rpm. GLX po unit ko. Normal city driving for me, I average around 7.5 kms/liter, now that I've practiced driving conservative driving I average around 9.5kms/liter. (top up then set odo to 0 then top up again) Problem now is that whenever I rev up and go back to my usual driving habit medyo mausok yung tambutso usually only during the initial hataw after naman nawawala na.
    Tanong po, normal lang po ba ito? If not or if so, how do I practice driving conservatively while preventing a lot of carbon deposits? Baka po may ma susuggest kayo. TIA

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    990
    #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by tancho_kuhaku View Post
    1 shirt is for Altec (Chris Co.)
    Hmm.. I remember a Chris G. Go of bisdakotse around 2005 here sa tsikot and sa kotse,com days.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    990
    #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    Hello mga BOSBs, may tanong lang po ako.

    In light of the recent increase of fuel prices, I've decided to try and drive conservatively usually shifting before 1500rpm. GLX po unit ko. Normal city driving for me, I average around 7.5 kms/liter, now that I've practiced driving conservative driving I average around 9.5kms/liter. (top up then set odo to 0 then top up again) Problem now is that whenever I rev up and go back to my usual driving habit medyo mausok yung tambutso usually only during the initial hataw after naman nawawala na.
    Tanong po, normal lang po ba ito? If not or if so, how do I practice driving conservatively while preventing a lot of carbon deposits? Baka po may ma susuggest kayo. TIA
    Same experience, sir. Managed around 8.3Km/L with my 2010 GLX with 15x9 alloys and 31x10.5r15 all-terrains (265/75r15 equivalent). Mas mataas sana kung ibalik ang stock wheels and tires.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    220
    #1159
    BOSBs,

    Every time I enter or get out of the unit, I always here a squeaking sound. This afternoon I didn't use an aircon and the window was open. I also heard it while driving.

    Would you know the cause of the sound? I am due for 1k pms, I can also have it check at KarAsia.

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    22
    #1160
    ken,

    sama mo na ako ng txt uwi na ako end of the month. gusto ko naman strada ang e command hindi na barko.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]