New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 179 of 501 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovin99 View Post
    Question lang po, Kailan pa lalabad ang 2011 mitsubishi strada gls sport-v m/t?
    malapit na.... yung 350nm magiging 400nm na....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dexlab View Post
    thanks... tried sending a PM but his inbox if full. know how i can contact him?
    I don't have his numbers right now, but you can try his emai: manolo_santos73*yahoo.com.ph. You can also browse our club thread for strada modifications, baka dun nai-post nya number nya. At the same time see the different modifications of our club members. Here's the link:
    TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    information lang po kasi uso na naman ang carnappan, is it possible for us to bring license firearms inside our truck even without PTC or permit to carry, as others saying that our vehicle is the extension of our residence? please lang po!!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by efrencueto View Post
    information lang po kasi uso na naman ang carnappan, is it possible for us to bring license firearms inside our truck even without PTC or permit to carry, as others saying that our vehicle is the extension of our residence? please lang po!!!!
    bro, for me, masmaganda pa rin to get PTC para iwas sa abala and problem. Mahirap na mapaginitan ngayon ng mga authorities. Complete papers/documents masmaganda at comfortable ka pa sa biyahe.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by efrencueto View Post
    negative brader. you will need a PTCFOR to bring your firearm outside of your home

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    OT:

Sir, are you supafly's bro?
    yes i'm carl's brother

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    I don't have his numbers right now, but you can try his emai: manolo_santos73*yahoo.com.ph. You can also browse our club thread for strada modifications, baka dun nai-post nya number nya. At the same time see the different modifications of our club members. Here's the link:
    TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]
    thank you!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoileddux View Post
    bro, for me, masmaganda pa rin to get PTC para iwas sa abala and problem. Mahirap na mapaginitan ngayon ng mga authorities. Complete papers/documents masmaganda at comfortable ka pa sa biyahe.
    +1 ako .. Matindi na talaga ngayun mga carnapper kahit hindi ka lumaban tutuluyan ka din...
    Mas maganda may PTC para iwas abala...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    thank you very much mga broddie for your immediate response irenew ko na agad ang PTC ko! goodluck everybody and may the good Lord above abide us always!!!! more power.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    question lang po mga master,

my odo is 23.5k after changing wheels and tires to 16x8 with 265 70 AT. ganun po ba talaga ang AT tire medyo ma virate ng konti? or do i need bring it to reputable tire center like servitek goodyear for tire balancing again? ano pa po mga kailangan gawin wheel balance? please advise thank you!

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]