New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Naiimagine ko na 10 years from now, sa banawe...outlander GT owner buying headlights kasi nabangga...boss may headlight kayo for outlander GT? yes ser, 7k lang, e yung sa lancer meron? ser meron 4k lang,..sige isang paris ng lancer headlights pareho lang naman yun e

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Naiimagine ko na 10 years from now, sa banawe...outlander GT owner buying headlights kasi nabangga...boss may headlight kayo for outlander GT? yes ser, 7k lang, e yung sa lancer meron? ser meron 4k lang,..sige isang paris ng lancer headlights pareho lang naman yun e

dude, the last time i checked the outie gt dimensions are different from the lancer ex dimensions.. so don't bother, you don't have to imagine coz it will not happen

and also dude, i can't imagine too (nobody will, even my dead grandpa!) about altis and rav4, altis is too ugly as it is, much more if toyota will follow the steps of mitsu..

by the way dude, let me remid you that prestigious cars like bmer, audies and porsha, are ther cars look simmilar? its one way of having identity, and mitsu is moving to that direction!

peace!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i'm glad that a number of people prefer the current outlander over this 2010 edition. although i like the new front grille PER SE but, yes, it does look awkward when we all know that this new grille is placed on a 2nd gen body. maybe, if they came up w/ an all new body, then it would be more awesome.

and i agree that mtisu shouldn't come up w/ exactly the same evo look on all its vehicles....ano kaya itsura ng L300 na may evo front grille??? joke

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OUT-101 View Post
    dude, the last time i checked the outie gt dimensions are different from the lancer ex dimensions.. so don't bother, you don't have to imagine coz it will not happen

and also dude, i can't imagine too (nobody will, even my dead grandpa!) about altis and rav4, altis is too ugly as it is, much more if toyota will follow the steps of mitsu..

by the way dude, let me remid you that prestigious cars like bmer, audies and porsha, are ther cars look simmilar? its one way of having identity, and mitsu is moving to that direction!

peace!
    Hehe nice one, this made me feel better Ill have to see it in the flesh tho, as of now i still want the shark look for the lancer and evo only

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    i'm glad that a number of people prefer the current outlander over this 2010 edition. although i like the new front grille PER SE but, yes, it does look awkward when we all know that this new grille is placed on a 2nd gen body. maybe, if they came up w/ an all new body, then it would be more awesome.

and i agree that mtisu shouldn't come up w/ exactly the same evo look on all its vehicles....ano kaya itsura ng L300 na may evo front grille??? joke
    like you, i'd still prefer a make-over of the rear look of the outie gt to match it's front look. parang bitin kasi talaga pag harap lang.

hehehe. advanced talaga ang thinking ni sir lymar... i was just imagining an adventure with the evo front grille! papa-reserve agad ako nito! hahaha

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    as time passes by, i'd have to say also that i like our current outlander better.

Let's see if magbago pa opinion ko when i see this in the flesh.

ibang klase nga si sir lymar, L300!! walastik!

But i agree na the more prestigious brands are leaning towards a corporate grill. Whether this is good or bad, I cannot say.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    parang sa lancer yung harapan. mas maganda yung current model.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ako I like the front. Problem is, hindi naman ginawang medyo Lancer-inspired din ang side and back. So the whole point of establishing a consistent "identity" in all new Mitsu vehicles... medyo sumablay dito ng konti. This is just a prototype right? Baka mas gandahan pa nila yan.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapster View Post
    Ako I like the front. Problem is, hindi naman ginawang medyo Lancer-inspired din ang side and back. So the whole point of establishing a consistent "identity" in all new Mitsu vehicles... medyo sumablay dito ng konti. This is just a prototype right? Baka mas gandahan pa nila yan.

absolutely right! could not agree more to you sir! mitsu's short comings are the side and rear.. and indeed its just a prototype.. who knows, the outie gt designer/s might hit this thread and read all the (violent/angry/hatered.. hehehehe..) comments / suggestions and decide to improve the production unit instead! (how i wish, so that the outie gt will be perfect and all outie gt haters will change their hearts and love it instead!!!

but nevertheless, the outie gt is still undeniably one hot piece of a toy for the big boys! :party:

cool!:shark:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    ano kaya itsura ng L300 na may evo front grille??? joke
    plus
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    i was just imagining an adventure with the evo front grille! papa-reserve agad ako nito! hahaha
    equals

id be interested on this one XD
    nice idea there guys ahahahaha :bwahaha: :lol:

:3rdplace:

yung side nga lang ng outlander na yan, sana di gawing 'medyo' masagwa tulad ng side ng fuzion and remain being so sporty. siguro nagagandahan kayo sa side nun pero ako ok lang naman din, kaso feel ko lang talaga eh parang sumablay ng onti fuzion
    Last edited by Burai; April 22nd, 2009 at 02:50 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
2010 Mitsubishi Outlander GT