New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    can't wait! hope mitsu phils will release the gt on the 3rd quarter of this year! i'm so exited to own one!

to all club outie members and mitsu fans.. plssssssss update me if you have info! thanks to all!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ohh. I really like the black taillights :clap: but.......I like the current outlander's front view. The 2010 outlander's front doesn't seem to fit with it's body and style. Especially with good looking taillights.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ohh. I really like the black taillights :clap: but.......I like the current outlander's front view. The 2010 outlander's front doesn't seem to fit with it's body and style. Especially with good looking taillights.
    i agree that the gt's front does not match wel with it's rear. parang ang tapang ng harapan, and then the rear is more like wholesome... the rear is much more compatible with the gen-2 front grille.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    for the production model, di yata nila gagamitin ang brembo brakes.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    for the production model, di yata nila gagamitin ang brembo brakes.
    ... and hindi ganyan ka lowered

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Here is another photo at New York auto show April 10-19, 2009

3rd row seat

Dash Board is also leather wrap with defect...spot the defect?

Last edited by alainroyce; April 19th, 2009 at 11:54 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    the rear looks like from the previous mitsubishi endeavor. count me in, pabor ako sa current outlander na harapan. yung grille kasi di tugma nga talaga. onti na lang din eh magmumuka na iyang audi eh. the front looks like it wants to suck something than eat something

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    dude, don't judge the car base on the pictures only.. reserve it until you see the actual unit.. it also happened to the present outie.. when we saw it first on the picture, its not that good looking (especially those with the weird fender mirror) but when it finally came here, we learn to appreciate it!

no offend, you guys are on stage of denials coz you cant believed that mistu released a new outie too soon and i could not blame you coz it happens to me once.. and lets face it, the car is way too hot! and im so exited to own a 2010 Outlander GT! (if i could only make a reservation, i did it already even before it was reveal in new york!)

peace!

please update me if you have info.. thanks a lot to all!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Naka lancer kasi ako parang pakiramdam ko pang lancer lang yun look na yan kaya di ako agree

Imagine toyota releasing a rav4 that looks like an altis? dhayum I might be speaking too soon any spyshots from toyota?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    di po ako hater ng outlander ha. hehe. in fact i fell in loved with it at the first glance i saw it way back in 2005 yata along with the pictures of the eclipse spider on their website (i even researched the artist and the title of the song that was used on their commercial na outeverything yata yun bec. the music killed me back then haha). in fact, i have been in favor for this one over than the current rav4 before dahil sa 3rd row seats+rear tray pag binubuksan yung rear door+the killing rockford fosgate sound system. it was the time i think i found myself indulging sa cars na.
    maybe kaya ako pabor sa current outlander was bec. ang panget naman yata tignan na lahat ng kotse ng mitsubishi eh iisa na lang muka (front) at interior tapos sa size/category ka na lang pipili. yung colt nga lang muka na ring evo eh pero ok i agree, lets have a look at it when it comes here before judging it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
2010 Mitsubishi Outlander GT