New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I guess they are just waiting for an ASEAN version(early next year?) to come out, they really need to replace the current lancer sold here.
    The moment the all-new Lancer is launched in Taiwan or Thailand(no date yet), wait a few months and we should see it here.
    At least Mitsubishi Motors Phil seems to be launching new models(Strada and Outlander)quicker than NMPI(it took them 3 years to launch the Murano and Teana here).
    Last edited by AG4; April 21st, 2007 at 10:05 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    At least Mitsubishi Motors Phil seems to be launching new models(Strada and Outlander)quicker than NMPI(it took them 3 years to launch the Murano and Teana here).
    Yep. Not to mention the long overdue all new Frontier.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ganda ng specs! kahit sa gray market baka may kumagat na sa ganda ng amenities and all-in package!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    balak ko nga mag gray market import na lang. ahehehe. ipaparada k next to my evo7. then ipaparada ko next to my neighbor's newly bought 8th gen civic para umiyak siya. wahahahahahaha

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Maghintay nalang tayo sa launch ng new Lancer next year dahil galing parin sa Thailand ang darating dito...

Oh well nilabas na yung pics ng Evolution X at grabe ang GANDA!!!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Maybe May-June of 2008, but not this year...
    The 2008 Lancer just went on sale in the US late last month(main export market where it made its world debut) to be followed by other markets like Europe then Asia(?) later this year...
    There is still no ASEAN version of the all-new Lancer so I doubt that it will get here next month, not unless its a gray market import from the US(USDM version).

This is the old 2008 Lancer thread with photos(from spy pics to official photos) and info.
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29104
    This is the reply I got from Dante Calma of Mitsubishi Motors:

Good morning. Thank you for your interest in the all-new Mitsubishi Lancer. Yes we will most likely introduce the US version here with some additions/deletions specific to the Philippine road conditions (like deletion of heater, cruise control, etc.). Unfortunately, I do not yet have the info for you as to when we will introduce it. Suffice it to say that it will not be introduced this year.

Do write me back late this year and hopefully i'll be able to give you a ballpark figure by that time.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    tagal pa pala to...take your time mitsu...expert ka na sa banjing banjing ehehe

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    swim may SHARK hahahahahah

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    tagal pa pala to...take your time mitsu...expert ka na sa banjing banjing ehehe
    Ilang years na ba yun current Lancer (Cedia)? 7 or 8?

It took Mitsubishi about 8(?) years to replace the Galant here in the Philippines so siguro they're tring to establish an 8 year cycle for each model

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    saw its ad on cable tv this morning...matindi nga itsura niya

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer