New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 241 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004

Preview

What Edmunds.com Says: With the Montero Sport gone, Mitsubishi needs a people mover that can compete in the midsize segment.

What We Know: Mitsubishi will be introducing a seven-seat version of the Outlander, built on the redesigned Lancer platform, for the 2007 model year. This vehicle is expected to go on sale in late 2006, following its debut in Tokyo this fall. Part of the appeal for Mitsubishi to introduce this larger variant of the Outlander is the fact that the company is dropping the seven-seat Montero from its lineup for 2006. It is not certain whether the five-seat Outlander will remain in production in its current form, although the company has apparently considered pairing the tentative seven-seat Outlander with an entry-level SUV, which may or may not be a smaller inline-four-powered Outlander. The seven-seater is expected to be powered by a 3.0-liter V6 which will yield about 250 horsepower. This engine will be mated with a six-speed automatic transmission.
    SOURCE: EDMUNDS.COM

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    less aggressive front na, ang gulo ng mitsu!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wow. 6 speed auto.

sana 4g63T mivec na lang engine. haha! yoko yung front nito. i like the current outlander's fascia better.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    the grill on the 1st pic is boring, parang mga mid90s sedan grills...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    very simple. IMO, much better than the current fascia. :D did you guys notice the extended side mirrors on the DRIVER's side? kinda weird. shouldn't it be at the passenger side?
    Last edited by notEworthy27; February 28th, 2005 at 12:07 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukang fake touareg!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed, hehehe onga noh!

pero me, i like it :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    less aggressive front na, ang gulo ng mitsu!
    where's mitsu's corporate nose???

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oonga no? bakit may fender mirror same side ng driver?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by notEworthy27
    very simple. IMO, much better than the current fascia. :D did you guys notice the extended side mirrors on the DRIVER's side? kinda weird. shouldn't it be at the passenger side?
    I noticed those mirrors too when we were in tokyo 4 years ago, their SUVs have those mirrors, maybe a law in japan?

....so it's really happening, the Montero (Pajero) to be phased out next year in aMerica.watsup Mitsubishi?and why not put a 3rd row in the Endeavor instead of the smaller Outlander?

Page 1 of 241 123451151101 ... LastLast
The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]