New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 121 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2409
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    212
    #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    Buti naman sir at pumayag sila. If I were in your shoes, I would have done the same thing! Congratulations for your new ride!
    Yup, now the question is the break-in procedure. Here's an interesting article on proper break-in:

    http://www.ntnoa.org/enginebreakin.htm

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    478
    #1202
    Anyone in this thread who had the 1000 km PMS already? Ano po ang mga usual stuffs to be replaced at cost po? Thanks!

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    102
    #1203
    oil + filter

    damage: 32++ petot (free labor)

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    27
    #1204
    Hi Guys!

    Kwento ko lang sa inyo... I was able to test drive a 4x4 v6 Outie yesterday here in Las Piñas. Ang lupeet ng ride! ang galing!

    How I wish makakuha ako kahit yung 4x2 lang...

    Yun lang po... hanap hanap muna ako pang down!

    Archiep

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    478
    #1205
    Hello!

    Finally got my 2008 Outie GLX this afternoon. Anyone willing to form the Outie group like the BOSB's?

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    27
    #1206
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    Hello!

    Finally got my 2008 Outie GLX this afternoon. Anyone willing to form the Outie group like the BOSB's?
    Wow! Bilis ah!

    Yung dealer ko wala pa daw available unit eh. Ganun ba talaga? Matagal sila mag labas ng Unit?

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11
    #1207
    Guys,

    I give credit where credit is due. Mr. Louie Manahan called me out of the blue yesterday. He's the VP of CITIMOTORS MAKATI. He asked me how my Outlander is doing. I said, so far its okay. (remember the brou-ha-ha that happened when they gave me my car without having any gas in it?) Anyway, without me saying anything about it, he asked about the condition of my front windows. I told him that there are scratches on it but that i didn't want to complain anymore since i didn't think that they would really pay any attention to my complaint anyway.

    And he surprised me by saying that they know about this problem and they will soon have a solution. He said that Mitsubishi has come up with a solution and they will receive some replacement parts for it and he invited me to bring my car back next week for replacement of the window and he also said that he will replace the 3M TINT that i had them installed.

    I was very pleased of course, coz i really didn't expect this from them. Perhaps i was a bit harsh on my previous email. So, now i'm giving due credit to Mr. Manahan.

    Thank you sir! i appreciate it a lot. You do your company proud!

    regards

    JCERIC

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    478
    #1208
    Quote Originally Posted by archiep View Post
    Wow! Bilis ah!

    Yung dealer ko wala pa daw available unit eh. Ganun ba talaga? Matagal sila mag labas ng Unit?
    Hehehe. Naka-reserved na kasi sa akin yun. Around one week na sa dealership from the plant. 25km na odo reading when i got it. Break-in period na, 80-120 ako kanina sa NLEX going to Bulacan, pero the Outie was asking for more! Had to harness the horses!

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    383
    #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by jceric View Post
    Guys,

    I give credit where credit is due. Mr. Louie Manahan called me out of the blue yesterday. He's the VP of CITIMOTORS MAKATI. He asked me how my Outlander is doing. I said, so far its okay. (remember the brou-ha-ha that happened when they gave me my car without having any gas in it?) Anyway, without me saying anything about it, he asked about the condition of my front windows. I told him that there are scratches on it but that i didn't want to complain anymore since i didn't think that they would really pay any attention to my complaint anyway.

    And he surprised me by saying that they know about this problem and they will soon have a solution. He said that Mitsubishi has come up with a solution and they will receive some replacement parts for it and he invited me to bring my car back next week for replacement of the window and he also said that he will replace the 3M TINT that i had them installed.

    I was very pleased of course, coz i really didn't expect this from them. Perhaps i was a bit harsh on my previous email. So, now i'm giving due credit to Mr. Manahan.

    Thank you sir! i appreciate it a lot. You do your company proud!

    regards

    JCERIC
    thats very good news JCERIC!!!
    do keep us posted when your outie gets fixed.
    my dealer hasnt called me yet.

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    478
    #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    thats very good news JCERIC!!!
    do keep us posted when your outie gets fixed.
    my dealer hasnt called me yet.
    yup, do let us know. i'm very hesitant to open my windows! i forgot to ask my SA if the windows of the GLX do not have this problem.

The 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander [ARCHIVED]