Well... just search his threads... medyo obvious. :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by surg View Post
    hindi bro. i suggest you observe this further

mukang bang bombay/arabo si buddha?

mas muka siya Tibetan d'ba

pati Hollywood nga eh ala Brad Pitt, mas nilabas pa yun movie na 7 years in Tibet

*ringostarr: Pre, I studied in a Buddhist school elementary-high school so I should know. We studied the the life of Buddha from birth-death! Buddha was born in India and even attain Nirvana(enlightenment) under the Banyan tree which had been turned into a tourist attraction. Saying that Buddhism originated in Tibet just because the statue/idol looks tibetan is absolutely ridiculous! The facial featuers of statues/idols depend on the nationality of the person who makes them. Thus, statues/idols made in Asia would look asian in features. Have you ever noticed that the statues (Saints, Mary, Jesus) in Old Catholic Churches look Hispanic because they were made in Spain but it doesn't mean those saints much more Mary and Jesus were Hispanics!
    buddha was never born in india. he was nepalese o basta yun tawag sa tiga-Nepal. i have read his life. like Jesus, nahumaling din sya sa India kaya dun sya nakilala and hindi sya sumikat with his own people until after India accepted him first.

we all know naman kung ano ang built ng nepalese parang tibetan kasi parehas lang naman sila sa Himalayan region

kaya hispanic ang itsura ni Jesus kasi ang hispanic has a lot of facial similiraties with the jews and their near arab brothers.

tignan mo si Antonio Banderas, puwedeng tiga-Mexico ala desperado, puwedeng spanish descent ala Mask of Zorro, puwede din Muslim ala 13th warrior.

i have been reading the races theory. it's not all white vs black vs. yellow vs. arabs as we have known in the modern world.

if you will permit me, why is that there are pyramids in Egypt, South America, Tibet and allegedly Japan. bec. they are from the same ancient race ...

pag na-piece together ko na kuwento ko sa inyo.

basta ito Germans are perceived to be white supremacists and yet they hate white people with blonde hairs. the Japanese, Chinese and Koreans have strong dislike among each other and yet they look the same.

kasi nga they are of different races talaga. i'll show you pag nabasa ko na

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    buddha was never born in india. he was nepalese o basta yun tawag sa tiga-Nepal. i have read his life. like Jesus, nahumaling din sya sa India kaya dun sya nakilala and hindi sya sumikat with his own people until after India accepted him first.

we all know naman kung ano ang built ng nepalese parang tibetan kasi parehas lang naman sila sa Himalayan region

kaya hispanic ang itsura ni Jesus kasi ang hispanic has a lot of facial similiraties with the jews and their near arab brothers.

tignan mo si Antonio Banderas, puwedeng tiga-Mexico ala desperado, puwedeng spanish descent ala Mask of Zorro, puwede din Muslim ala 13th warrior.

i have been reading the races theory. it's not all white vs black vs. yellow vs. arabs as we have known in the modern world.

if you will permit me, why is that there are pyramids in Egypt, South America, Tibet and allegedly Japan. bec. they are from the same ancient race ...

basta ito Germans are perceived to be white supremacists and yet they hate white people with blonde hairs. the Japanese, Chinese and Koreans have strong dislike among each other and yet they look the same.

Shaider, ikaw ba yan?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post

Yup! ringostarr is indeed oldblue. Same stubbornness, same nonsense posts, same style which is BULOK!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Penn and Teller: Bullsh!t
    their views on conspiracy theories

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtEkMhLdBPU"]YouTube - Penn & Teller: Bullshit! - 303 - Conspiracy Theories 1/3[/ame]
    search for the other parts in youtube.

hehe yes most of it is Bullsh!t, but some "conspiracies" are quite entertaining.
    As for Penn and Teller, they kinda shot themselves in their own foot.
    Last edited by Negus; May 3rd, 2008 at 06:49 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pwede na sya maging teacher sa Xavier

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Di makatiis si OB. Favorite topic talaga niya yung about the occult and kababalaghan. Pero his logic is that of a 14-year old, hilaw pa talaga.

It's enough to impress a crowd of dim-witted adolescents or normal children, but not reasonable adults.
    Last edited by Galactus; May 5th, 2008 at 08:36 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Di makatiis si OB. Favorite topic talaga niya yung about the occult and kababalaghan. Pero his logic is that of a 14-year old, hilaw pa talaga.

It's enough to impress a crowd of dim-witted adolescents or normal children, but not reasonable adults.
    You're still too kind Galactus coz for me, OB logic is more of a 2 yrs old! the terrible two stage wherein kids would not listen to reasons

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *surg, ayaw ko kasi i-disprove ng husto kasi yan na nakalakhan mo pero talagang hindi siya sa India pinanganak kungdi sa Lumbini

Buddha was born around 565 B.C. in Lumbini in modern day Nepal. His name 'Siddhattha Gautama,' means 'descendant of Gotama whose aims are achieved/who is efficacious in achieving aims', he later became the Buddha (literally Enlightened One or Awakened One). He is also commonly known as 'Shakyamuni' or 'Sakyamuni' (lit. "The sage of the Shakya clan") and as the Tathagata (lit. "thus come" or "thus gone"). Gautama was a contemporary of Mahavira.
    Few of the details of the Buddha's life can be independently verified, and it is difficult to determine what is history and what is myth. According to most Buddhist traditions, Siddhattha Gautama, the future Buddha lived many lives before coming to our present world era. In his many existences during the long, long period of time and in the one hundred thousand worlds, the future Buddha had fulfilled the Ten Paramitas, and, in order to save this world, he was to be born in our era and to become a fully enlightened Buddha/
    I have searched the map.
    Lumbini - is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas in modern Nepal.

the only reason why the Indians are claiming he is Indian is bec. Buddha was a renegade prince na inayawan ang royal life nya and he headed to neighboring India to spread his new found enlightenment. so it was the Indians na una nya na-preach and not his tibetan descent.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    anyway, enough of Buddha and let's read about Buddhism concept of heaven. kung sa'tin mga Kristyano, heaven is above, sa buddhists, heaven is below ...

In Tibetan Buddhist tradition, Shambhala (or Shambala) is a mystical kingdom hidden somewhere beyond the snow peaks of the Himalayas. It is mentioned in various ancient texts including the Kalachakra and the ancient texts of the Zhang Zhung culture which pre-dated Tibetan Buddhism in western Tibet. The Bon scriptures speak of a closely-related land called Olmolungring

Buddha prophecized that all who received the Kalachakra empowerment would take rebirth in its mandala of consciousness.
    The Kingdom of Shambhala takes a central place in the Kalachakra teachings. Shambhala (Tib. bde 'byung) is a Sanskrit term meaning place of peace/tranquility/happiness. Shakyamuni Buddha is said to have taught the Kalachakra tantra on request of King Suchandra, also the teachings are said to be preserved there. Shambhala is said to be a society where all the inhabitants are enlightened, centered around a capital city called Kalapa. War and injustice are said to be unknown there, and it is said to be peopled by beautiful women and men dwelling in magnificent abodes.
    Shambhala is ruled over by the Kulika or Kalki (Tib. Ridgen) King, a benevolent monarch who upholds the integrity of the Kalachakra tantra. Religious scholars believe that this figure developed out of the myth of the Hindu conqueror Kalki, a similar personage. The Kalachakra prophesizes that when the world declines into war and greed, and all is lost, the twenty fifty Kalika king will emerge from Shambhala with a huge army to vanquish the corrupt world rulers and usher in a worldwide Golden Age. Some scholars put this date at 2424 AD.
    As with many concepts in Vajrayana Buddhism, the idea of Shambhala is said to have an 'outer,' 'inner,' and 'secret' meaning. The outer meaning understands Shambhala to exist as a physical place, although only individuals with the appropriate karma can reach it and experience it as such. There are various ideas about where this society is located, but it is often placed in central Asia, north of Tibet. The inner and secret meanings refer to more subtle understandings of what Shambhala represents, and are generally passed on orally.
    Western Fascination with Shambhala
    During the nineteenth century, Theosophical Society founder H.P. Blavatsky alluded to the Shambhala myth, giving it currency for Western occult enthusiasts. Later esoteric writers further emphasized and elaborated on the concept of a hidden land inhabited by a hidden mystic brotherhood whose members labor for the good of humanity. The myths of Shambhala were part of the inspiration for the tale of Shangri-La told in the popular book Lost Horizon, and thus some people even refer to Shambhala improperly as if it were a Shangri-La. Shambhala's location and nature remains a subject of much dispute, and several traditions have arisen as to where it is, or will be, including those that emphasize it as a non-physical realm that one can approach only through the mind

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Zeitgeist: Federal Reserve Bank and One World Government