New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you superstitious?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 40.00%
  • No

7 46.67%
  • I am evil incarnate. Bwahahaha!

2 13.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by new-driver View Post
    I don't believe in superstitions, I think all these are products of in capacities of earlier humans to explain certain in which by time can be explain by science.

just my 2cents though.

:-D

medyo nalito ako konti sa sinabi mo pre.
    i agree with you, though.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    medyo nalito ako konti sa sinabi mo pre.
    i agree with you, though.
    Kala ko nga si Jimmy Santos......

Anyways, kung maglilipat daw unahin yung bigas, asukal, etc.......

Eh nalimutan ko nung naglipat kami sa bahay namin. Nagalit nanay ko. Ano ba consequences nun? Ha-ha!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ At tubig bro....

Inspite of my science and technology background, I should admit that I still believe in superstition. Funny thing is that, our friends and relatives would always consult me when they're in doubt on these things. I should say that some of them make sense, but others are totally irrational....

8000:borg1:
    Last edited by CVT; May 20th, 2009 at 08:55 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So true... but some stuff do have practical reasons like the preference of a house facing the rising sun for the chinese.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    So true... but some stuff do have practical reasons like the preference of a house facing the rising sun for the chinese.

Agree bro. I am a believer of feng shui (not necessarily a superstition, IMO). And, my personal opinion is that feng shui makes sense most of the time. I mean, it's mostly aligned towards practicality of living and logic.... Again, friends and relatives would always consult me on feng shui issues (even if I am not an expert).....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sometimes or should I say a little....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I believe in feng sui, it makes sense than other superstitious beliefs. because in feng sui there is some sense in it.

just similar to what GH said earlier, the main door of our home is facing the east or where the sun rises.

BTW, im a chinese

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    I believe in feng sui, it makes sense than other superstitious beliefs. because in feng sui there is some sense in it.

just similar to what GH said earlier, the main door of our home is facing the east or where the sun rises.

What I hate about fungsui is a lot (beyond the basics) depends on the so-called fungsui "expert". Unfortunately, ask five "experts" on how a certain house or other location should be "arranged" and you get five different answers.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.- it's like having 5 different watches. They may be in sync but you don't know what's the real time..... :hysterical:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Nako pag nabasa ni Hayden Kho yan may bago syang palusot.

"Tinuturuan ko lang sila ng Feng Shui -- the right position"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Are you superstitious ?