New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Will you be willing to perform the ultimate sacrifice for your country?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 48.00%
  • No

9 36.00%
  • Maybe

4 16.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Yes...pero right after mauna ang mga corrupt officials at goons at mga kups na tao, mga walang disiplina. cuz i dont think they would mind defending the country as well.

it's like kung may kapit-bahay kang adik, pusher, smuggler at bad guys all in, would you care to protect them?

iba ang panahon dati, bayani kang taglay kung ibubuwis mo buhay mo, cuz it's all worthit. but these days? huh! better think twice

kahit aso, di ka pagtatanggol kung di mo inaalagaan ng maayos. woof!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think dapat linawin natin, will you really die for your country? or you just wanted to protect your families, love ones... kasi maraming sumagot ng yes pero dahil gusto nila ma save ang families nila and not dahil mahal nila ang country nila....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    This country worth dying for? Let our politicians convince me first!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Changing my post... 6shooter, going back I now understand what you were trying to point out. That there are other factors to win a battle, not merely weaponry or arms. Point taken.

But those things that we have better work... tactics alone will also not succeed too you know. I assume those veitnamese and cubans had reliable arms that's why they succeeded (as you pointed out). Are ours as reliable? Yun lang naman original point ko about the concern on weaponry/arm/machinery... it's not because I want the most high tech toy. Just something reliable and efficient. Don't we deserve that if we will fight for the noble cause?

Have a nice day.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf View Post
    Changing my post... 6shooter, going back I now understand what you were trying to point out. That there are other factors to win a battle, not merely weaponry or arms. Point taken.

But those things that we have better work... tactics alone will also not succeed too you know. I assume those veitnamese and cubans had reliable arms that's why they succeeded (as you pointed out). Are ours as reliable? Yun lang naman original point ko about the concern on weaponry/arm/machinery... it's not because I want the most high tech toy. Just something reliable and efficient. Don't we deserve that if we will fight for the noble cause?

Have a nice day.
    NP po. actually to tell you the truth ang dahilan kung ba't effective din yung sa Viets at Cubans ay dahil sa leadership. Corrupt ang South Vietnamese leadership at the time as well as yung kay Batista. Di ko sinasabi na sang ayon ako sa leadership ng North Vietnam at ni Castro pero ang kakaibahan ay malakas ang leadership nila at handa ang mga sundalo nila ilatag ang buhay nila para sa kanilang cause.

Ngayon di ako for or against dito sa subject dahil thread starter ako. Kailangan objective din diba. Tinatanong ko lang ang pananaw niyo para malaman ang state of the nation just in case.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yes. both i would live for and die for.

no ifs. no buts.

would do the same with my faith.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    Not if the president is Gloria. :D
    and the Speaker is JDV and the senators are Lapid/Revilla/Jinggoy

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I voted NO.

For my family, Yes, no second thoughts.

By the way, if the proverb "We are here to serve others" is true, then what are the others exactly here for?

esep esep....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Would you give up your life for you country?