New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    classic condura kami.
    as mechanical as can be.
    blessed are the simple, for they shall have long life.
    This classic Carrier was a hand-me-down from a client who switched to Panasonic(shared exact same blockout dimensions) for lower noise reasons.
    Can't say they're more durable than the Panasonics of that era as this 1's very rarely used.
    I know of 1 who installed 2 identically-sized & rated Panasonics side by side in his room. 1 inverter, 1 conventional. He hates the former's poorer cooling ability....uses the latter as starter & the inverter later as temp maintainer.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ansons cash and carry offers the lowest CASH price.

Bought a unit last week. Carrier aura 1.5hp for 32500. Other ansons quoted me 36k cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    My 10 year old samsung split type inverter decided to retire.
    Please welcome me to window type inverter club [emoji1787]

LG is my first choice, since madami sa fb marketplace na mababa price compared sa mall srp.
    Mababa din ba sa cash and carry?

I had kolin window type inverter on my other house but its too big for the place where I want to install.

Carrier is way way out of budget.

Any inputs pa?

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk
    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Our most used 1.5 hp Panasonic inverter is already making what sounds like compressor bearing noise.

Haven't had the time to look at the receipt yet but it is definitely <5 y.o..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Ansons cash and carry offers the lowest CASH price.

Bought a unit last week. Carrier aura 1.5hp for 32500. Other ansons quoted me 36k cash.

I think this is the 3rd gen based from the reliability and simplicity of 2nd gen. I bought my 2nd gen for P37k 2yrs ago and still going strong. The first gen was around P52k 5yrs ago and the warranty lapsed with recurring mainboard/ sensor problem.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Our most used 1.5 hp Panasonic inverter is already making what sounds like compressor bearing noise.

Haven't had the time to look at the receipt yet but it is definitely <5 y.o..

I wonder how much the compressor will be. its quite interesting how LG&Samsung say 10yrs on their compressors while Panasonic says 5yrs on their compressor.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I wonder how much the compressor will be. its quite interesting how LG&Samsung say 10yrs on their compressors while Panasonic says 5yrs on their compressor.
    Not sure of the cost but it should be free for my case since it's still under warranty. If I can find that receipt...

What's weird is it isn't always there. Just at full load when the thermostat is set to a lower temp. Then as it throttles down it makes a different noise again. When the room gets close to the target temp it settles down and is as quiet as it normally is.

Re: Samsung at least a couple of my relatives had their ACs stop working and it always had something to do with the electronics.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Yung Condura ko biglang nawala lamig kahapon. Ang hirap pa naman tumawag sa service center. Wala pa one year yun.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Libre compressor under warranty.

Yung refrigerant, labor and miscallaneous hindi. Maiinis ka lang. I spent close to 10k before for a compressor warranty claim. Kaya pala yung technician kept on insisting sira ang compressor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Not sure of the cost but it should be free for my case since it's still under warranty. If I can find that receipt...

What's weird is it isn't always there. Just at full load when the thermostat is set to a lower temp. Then as it throttles down it makes a different noise again. When the room gets close to the target temp it settles down and is as quiet as it normally is.

Re: Samsung at least a couple of my relatives had their ACs stop working and it always had something to do with the electronics.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012

LG is my first choice, since madami sa fb marketplace na mababa price compared sa mall srp.

I had kolin window type inverter on my other house but its too big for the place where I want to install.

Any inputs pa?

Carrier is using Midea's now from China. From China I think TCL and Gree are better than Midea.

TipidPC.com - DC Inverter Aircon Thread (Aircon roundup and FAQ on page 1)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Any inputs pa?

Carrier is using Midea's now from China. From China I think TCL and Gree are better than Midea.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mas sikat Gree basta aircon sa China.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app