New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    wag po!
    it will take a lot of soap, to remove all that tea...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yes! Thank you! Wag kayo magsawa na imotivate ako pag nawawala ako direction

there are people here who are close to you and they're telling you to walk away na

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Drop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Drop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    steve macgarrett!
    also, "book 'im, danno!"

one of the most famous TV tunes of the 60s.
    shadows ba, o ventures?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I should have kidnapped crush so he is with me during lockdown. The thought of being with him 24/7 in one house would be heaven on earth

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I remembered Dr APS. It is to sad that he is not around anymore. I would have asked his advise now if he were alive. Sana umabot siya ng 100 kasi marami naman centenarians Dr Cutie is there pero iba pa rin si Dr APS

Yung cardio ko sa St Luke's referred me to another doctor kasi fever ang issue ko, sa infectious disease ang specialization

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My 85 year old lola passed away na (wife of the brother of my Lolo) Our last big party was on her birthday last December and we had so much fun. I did not know that it would be the last, one month na lang sana to her 86th bday We can't even go to her wake (china virus!)

They will fly her body to the US because my Lolo is buried there (passed away on the operating table in the 90s from open heart surgery) Sobrang stressful yan esp during the china virus, the reverse happened to my maternal Lola when we flew her body from the US to PH, it was over a decade ago but when I recall it still brings tears to my eyes because it was literally cargo

I get so depressed when elders pass

8. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My 85 year old lola passed away na (wife of the brother of my Lolo)
    Condolence Ms. Cathy.. Nakakalungkot talaga kapag namatayan ngayon.. Hindi pwede mag-hug para iparamdam ang pakikiramay.. Why are you sad today?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Condolence Ms. Cathy.. Nakakalungkot talaga kapag namatayan ngayon.. Hindi pwede mag-hug para iparamdam ang pakikiramay.. Why are you sad today?
    Ang biruan nga sa family we only see each other on weddings and funerals. Ngayon wala na talagang kita kita

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Condolences, Cathy to you and your family.